6

"Actually..." Jungkook mutters while dressing up after he got out of the shower. You were already dressed and had cleaned yourself.

You look at him sitting on the edge of the bed with your legs crossed.

"I didn't want to tell you this. Last night when I went back to the room Dahyun was lying naked on the bed. That's why I ran away to the other room. Do you think there might be a reason why she's so desperate about having sex with me?" 

"What if she's pregnant or something?"

"But... I didn't even look at her" Jungkook says making you laugh.

"I mean by some casual fuck" You reply.

"How do we find out?"

"Thats hard"

"Not impossible though"

"Yeah..."

He looks at you after getting dressed and smiles.

"It was kinda special to me" You tell him.

"Same" He says touching your cheeks affectionately.

"Let's just go outside now. If someone finds out we'll be in trouble" You tell him leaving the room first and then he follows you downstairs few minutes later.

"Hey Dahyun" You go and sit beside your sister and try to work your brain to trouble her in some way.

"You know I'm gonna miss you so much when you get married. Who will I trouble like this then? Although you're a bit rude to me but you've been such a crucial part of my life." You look at her face which has a hard time to cover up her emotions. She tries her best to put up a facade of staying stern.

No matter what you're both gonna miss each other.

"So I've decided I should trouble you double the amount until your wedding" You speak as your hands reach under her arms and you start tickling her.

"Oh god don't do that. We're ladies not kids" She shouts in frustration.

"You wanna go have a drink instead" You ask holding her hand standing in front of her.

"I have stopped drinking"

"Why is that?"

"I'm just trying to make little changes which could help me... in the long run.." She says jerking off your hand from hers.

"Come on, a little bit won't hurt" You insist.

"I said what I said." She stays firm on her decision and your suspicions are confirmed.

"You seem so off, is something stressing you out? You can share it with me." You sit beside her this time not messing around.

"It's just... leave it..."

"Dahyun..."

"When I decided to get married I had this whole vision of having a happy family. I don't know if I'll be able to give that to Jungkook. I keep messing up but I really want us to stay together and be happy. Look at our parents they got married for business matters and they're so peaceful and happy. We might not have perfect families but we had peace." She says making something tinge in your heart. Her eyes showed she was being truthful. You'd never seen this side of her but you knew she wanted this more than anything.

You and Jungkook didn't get to meet again when you drove back to your home. You had no contact with him except for some news that you received randomly in the house.

You started to miss him when he finally contacted you. You didn't have his number but he had yours somehow.

"Y/n?" He spoke your name to confirm you were there.

"It's me Jungkook"

"Oh god I missed you"

"You don't do now?

"Of course I do"

"Could we meet please once before the wedding?" He begs you with a yearning voice.

"It has to be the last time. I want you to try things out with Dahyun."

"I can't seem to get you out of my mind. I need something to reminisce you with."

"Hmm..." You hum with the phone between your shoulder and ear as you take out a dress from the wardrobe.

"Will you come? I will make sure nobody gets to know about it. It'll be far from the city."

"Okay."

"You will?" His voice brightens up, you could imagine how his eyes must shine.

"Yes" You say out loud with a smile forming on your own face.

"I'll text you the details and location. It'll be worth your time. Trust me"