THE ONE AND ONLY

I will be uploading new chapters in a few days my finals are over so I'm going to be completely focused on completely on finishing this Fanfiction.

<>

The Hooligans congregated around their leader on the lower deck of the Draconian ship, anticipation etched on their faces as they awaited his perspective on their current predicament.

This particular deck, typically reserved for storing provisions for voyages across the archipelago, appeared almost barren. A few saddles lay scattered in one corner, and barrels containing meat and mead were the sole items stored on the ship's lower deck. The dark oak walls absorbed the sunlight, rendering the space nearly pitch black if not for the glow emitted by lanterns affixed to the ceilings.

Describing the Draconian ship as advanced would be an understatement in the eyes of the Vikings. The vessel effortlessly sliced through towering waves, covering vast stretches of the sea in mere hours—a journey that would have taken the Vikings days. Its five masts boasted an uncountable number of sails, and its size rivalled Grimmel's ship, equipped with weaponry matching that of the formidable Dragon Trappers.

The intricate craftsmanship of the ship was evident in its subtle colours, intricate carvings, and paintings adorning every inch. It was apparent that the Draconian ship had been meticulously designed and constructed with great care, showcasing unparalleled attention to detail.

Despite the perceived safety aboard the behemoth of a ship, a lingering unease gripped the Vikings, and that unease was embodied by the dragons in their midst. These creatures varied in size, from being as big as Timberjacks to being as little as Terrible Terrors, yet each appeared remarkably docile.

This paradox bewildered the Vikings, for in their experience, dragons were synonymous with bloodthirsty marauders, wreaking havoc with their scorching flames and claiming lives. However, the dragons aboard the Draconian ship defied this expectation; they were gentle beings, collaborating harmoniously with humans. These dragons assisted in various tasks, from fishing to serving as vigilant lookouts alongside the sailors.

Stoick drew a deep breath, surveying his people in the dimly lit space. The children, exhausted from the day's events, slumbered, while anxiety etched the faces of the elderly. The adults exchanged concerned glances while rummaging through the deck looking for clues towards the origin of this mysterious tribe.

Captain 'Viggo' had issued orders to transport them to a place called 'Dragon's Edge.' Yet, Stoick found himself clueless, as he had never heard of such a land, let alone a tribe possessing a colossal fleet and riding dragons across the skies. The mysteries surrounding this unforeseen journey left Stoick and his people with a blend of apprehension and curiosity.

"Well, for those in need of medical attention, you'll find bandages, herbs, and ointments near those stairs. There's also food and water for the hungry, and furs for those feeling the cold or under the weather," Viggo announced, standing beside Stoick and observing the reactions of each Viking.

"Thank you for your supplies and kindness toward my people. However, most of us are confused and tired, desperately in need of some rest. We were after all in the ocean for hours before your sailors rescued us," Stoick informed Viggo, hoping to usher the man away so he could discuss their predicament with his people.

Although Viggo had helped them, the moment Stoick had revealed his identity, the captain's demeanour had shifted. It was evident that Viggo and his crew harboured distrust or dislike toward them, keeping their distance and maintaining a vigilant stance.

Stoick reciprocated the lack of trust in Viggo himself; the man was concealing something... Moreover, the presence of dragons soaring above them added another layer of uncertainty, considering the creatures' potential to unleash fiery devastation.