Part 4

AMY'S POV

I nodded. "Yes it does." I smiled looking around me. "I thought it may feel naughtier if we were to have some fun in your teen bedroom, then next time we can use mine."

"Is there going to be a next time Ames?" Steve still had his arms wrapped around me and pulled back slightly, uncertainty in his eyes. He sounded timid, scared almost all of a sudden.

"I would like to think that this definitely isn't going to be a one time thing. I was kind of hoping that if I am too stay here then it would be more like a relationship kind of thing. What do you think Stevie? After everything we have said and the fact that I am now knelt here on your bed in just panties almost begging you to fuck me, do you want me as your girlfriend?" A scared vulnerability now clear in my voice. My heart raced as I started to panic at the thought of him now rejecting me.

Steve pushed me backwards onto the bed and took off his sweatpants so he was stood in just his boxers. He climbed onto the bed and placed himself between my thighs balancing on his elbow and using his free hand to stroke the hair from my face. "I want nothing more." Steve kissed me and then continued to speak. "So does that mean that you are staying here? For good?"

"For as long as you will have me." Steve kissed me again, this time urgency in the kiss. Almost as though he thought we may die if he didn't kiss me so deeply. I reached my hands up to cup his cheeks as I felt his hand slide down and start to cup my breasts, massaging them one at a time. The kissing continued as his hand slid further down my body and I felt him stop at the elastic of my panties.

Steve stopped kissing me and pulled back slightly. "Are you sure that you want to do this? With me? I know neither of us are virgins but once we cross this line we can never go back. I want too more than anything right now but I just need to know this is real and not a rebound. I don't want you to feel you have to do anything, you can still say no. I don't want you to regret anything."

"Steve I want this and I want you. Cross the bloody line. Please." Steve continued kissing me and then started to slide his hand into my panties. I gasped as I felt his fingers stroking me. I allowed my hands to leave Steve's face and work their way down his body. I started stroking his growing bulge through his boxers.

Next thing I knew Steve was taking my panties off and pulling himself out of his boxers. He reached over to his bedside table and pulled out a silver packet from his top drawer. He ripped it open with his teeth and put the contents on himself. Steve positioned himself between my thighs and kissed me as he easily and gently slid his cock inside of me.

He slid in and started thrusting making me gasp with every thrust. It didn't feel like any pleasure I had felt before and if this is how it felt with Steve then I didn't want it to end. Ever.

He placed my left calf on his right shoulder so that he could get himself deep inside of me and I could feel that familiar knot building in my stomach. "Steve, I'm nearly there." Steve quickened the pace and in no time we were cumming together. Steve fell on top of me and nuzzled his face into my neck as I kissed the top of his head. "How was that for you?"

STEVE'S POV

I rolled to her side and allowed her to place her head on my chest. She did so and wrapped her left leg around mine before looking up too me for my answer. "That was the best. I didn't know that it could ever feel that good with anyone. Seems it just needed to be the right someone for it to be so good." I leant down to kiss her and she kissed me back.

We laid there and watched TV for a while before having some more fun, dinner and then back up to Amy's bed for another round of fun. If this was love then what the hell I had been experiencing these last few years.