Agrue

Based off the trending Toradora Audio where Taiga is fighting with the Class President!

Trigger warning: fighting, Cursing

Third Person POV

Pidge was walking around the ship lost in thought. Recently, she noticed the tension between Allura and Keith. However she didn't know why. Allura had accepted the fact that Keith was half Galra and hasn't made a big deal about it. So why was there such tension? Shiro, Coran, and Hunk have noticed it too. And Lance well, he's been avoiding both Allura and Keith, and has been on edge lately. Been causing more trouble lately. Keith has been more quite and less snappy. Unlike Allura who has been more snappy and glaring at Keith whenever she could.

What was going on?

Pidge sighed. She walked into the control room and saw Coran. "Coran hey!" Coran turned around, "Oh hello Pidge. Did you need something?" "Yes actually. What is up with Allura and Keith?" Coran shrugged his shoulders. "I wish I knew. Allura usually talks to me about her problems, but hasn't once about this." Pidge sighed once more. "This is so werid. I thought she got over the Galra thing?" "I thought so too. Well maybe-" Coran stopped mid sentence. There was a loud crash and bang. "Hurry let's check it out!" Pidge and Coran ran toward the sound.

When they arrived they saw Allura and Keith fighting. Allura on top of Keith punching him. "YOU! KEITH YOU'RE A DUMBASS!" Keith kicked her off. "FUCK OFF ALLURA!" "Woah woah! Hunk, Shiro help! Are they crazy?!" Pidge yelled. Hunk quickly rushed over. "ALLURA, KEITH? Holy, get them off!" Hunk ran and tried to pull Allura off Keith. Keith got up, but Shiro pulled him back. Allura and Keith both struggling to get free. "Let me at him Hunk!" "Shiro let go! Let me!" "No! What the hell is going on!?" Pidge was shocked. Allura whipped her head to get the hair out of her face, "You chicken! You can't face your feelings! You're pathetic and weak!" "Princess what is going on with you?!" Keith sneered, "I can live with that! At least I'm not a violent psychopath!" Allura spat back, "At least I'm not a coward!" Hunk pulled Allura back once more, his grip tightening. "Allura what is happening?" "Go on say it!" Keith felt tears in his eyes. Shiro noticed. "Calm down you two!" Allura couldn't keep it in anymore.

"If you can't accept that Lance is in love with you, say you hate him! GO ON, SAY IT! SAY IT!!" Everyone but the two who were fighting felt their eyes go wide. "K-Keith?" Shiro asked.

Keith looked her dead in the eye, his soul piercing hers. "You don't know anything about how I feel! You have no idea and you never will cause you're so STUPID!" Keith scoffed. "Always thinking with your heart instead of your head. I'D KILL TO BE THAT WAY!" Keith felt tears fall. Allura stopped struggling and watched along with everyone else in the room. "If I told him how I really felt about him....He'd leave everything behind for me!" Allura watched Keith. This is what she wanted.

"His hopes, his dreams. He'd sacrifice EVERYTHING! If he knew the truth he'd do it!" Keith smiled as the tears trickled down his cheeks. "That's the kind of person he is..." But then a saddened cry was heard from Keith. The room just watched. "I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO HIM!" Keith broke into a crying mess. He slowly fell limp and made his way to the floor. Shiro kneed down trying to comfort the boy. Allura watched, this is what Keith needed to confess. She turned to an empty hall way. Lance was there behind the wall. She knows he his.

Allura sighed, she knew she couldn't have Lance. Because he was in love with Keith. She hated the fact that Keith couldn't accept his feelings, he was scared. Allura wiped her single tear away. She could move on, but those two lovestruck boys couldn't.

Meanwhile with Lance,

He stood behind the wall, covering his mouth as he cried. He broke down hearing Keith's words. How much Keith thought about his well being. He loved Keith so much it hurt so bad. After a few minutes, both boys calmed down. Lance stepped into view. "L-Lance?" Keith stuttered out. He made eye contact with Lance, and began to cry once more. Lance rushed over and hugged Keith tightly.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The End <3