Chapter 7

It has been about 4 weeks since me and ash got into an argument and we havent been talking to each other. He's been doing all he can to make me jealous and ive been just ignoring him but tonight I had the perfect plan.

We got into an argument because he didnt like the way Elliot hugged me the day he dropped me off, and it just really blew me because im extremelly positive that Elliot has a crush on Rue.

I love Ash but sometimes him being over protective is a bit much for me, ive expressed to him that I didnt like it when he would threaten or be mean to my guy friends. 

My plan for tonight was to go to a party with Maddy that I knew he was gonna be at and get as fucked up as possible and make out with a guy. I usaully never would try and get ash jealous with guys but he has been doing the same thing with other women trying to get me to cave first. He has been parading around with this blonde bitch and it has been pissing me off, first it was just going live on instagram with her but then it was making out with her on camera and her grinding on him. I wanted to Kill her but I knew I had to keep my composure.

I hear Maddy talking to one of her friends about a party tonight and I asked if I could go because I knew that everytime this person threw a party there was a guarantee that fez and Ash would be there, and I just knew that blonde bitch would be there too.

I shaved, put on some tooth gems and did my make up, then I got out the sparkliest dress I owned ( which was this beautiful red dress) and put it on with my red bottoms

( like that dress but a lighter red ykw)

After that me and Maddy got in the car and headed to the party

***

I walked into the party feeling like a bad bitch, which I was but I just knew that tonight would be the night Ash gave in.

When I first walked in I felt that Ash and Fez werent there but after walking in further on the couch was no other than Ash and his pimped out barbie.

I could feel Ash's eyes on me as I walked to the kitchen and found me a cup that looked decent before taking a few shots.
Before I knew me and Maddy were dancing together, I was having so much fun until I felt some arms around my waist. I looked back to see Troy and Roy's older brother Mckay, I always thought he was a little cute so I just went with it. At one point I remember catching Ash's eye, he looked angry like he was ready to pop at any moment. After dancing for a while me and Mckay went into the kitchen and we were just talking, after a while we just started making out. He then asked me if I wanted to go upstairs and I agreed becuase I was not missing out on any opportunity to get laid after so long, plus in order to get upstairs we would have to walk past Ash so it was really a win-win for me.

We started for the stairs and he was walking in front of me while he was holding my hand and I followed behind him.

ASH  POV :

Ive been going through hell these past few weeks, watching Maya act unbothered at all my attempts to make her jealous was making me livid. Ive been going out with this girl but I dont want her, I want My Girl back.

I decided to just go to this party tonight to chill but I look up and see Maya coming in wearing a very tight and short dress, looking beautiful as ever. I know she did this on purpose to make me mad and it was working, Then when I looked up and saw her and some guy practically dry humping each other on the dance floor my blood started boiling. Then to make matters even worse I seen them making out then going upstairs. I knew Maya wasnt gonna sleep with him, I was her first and only body so I knew she wasnt gonna stoop that low to make me mad. But seeing him with her it just made me so mad.
I got up and started following them upstairs...

Pt 2 SOOONNNN!!!