Chapter 8

I help Mckay's hand as I led him up the stairs to try and find a vacant room or bathroom. When I finally found a bathroom. we went in and he picked me up and sat me on the counter before we started making out. Not even 20 seconds after we got in there someone started banging on the door.
"Someone's in here" McKay said annoyed
Ash pov-
I watched maya go into the bathroom with him and I stood there debating if I should do something or try and ignore it. But the more I thought about him touching her.. The way I did just pissed me off even more. I banged on the door and head a guy said it was someone in there but I didn't gaf.
End of pov .
" Open the Fucking door Maya" I heard Ash say
" Go away ash, your offbrand Barbie's waiting for you " I said laughing
But he didn't , he kept banging on the door and I swear any longer and he would've fucking broke it.
I hopped off the counter pushing McKay out the way and going to open the door.
"What Ash" I said rolling my eyes looking up at him
"Let's go we're leaving" he said before grabbing my arm and basically dragging me down the stairs
"I'm not going anywhere with you" I said while trying to pull my arm away which was no use because he was much stronger than me.
"You're leaving" maddy says as me and ash pass her
"I guess" I say before we make it out the door and he walks me to the car before putting me in and getting in on the drivers side.
" you should tell your girlfriend you're leaving I say looking out the window
" you're not funny" He starts driving
" I wasn't joking , where are we going anyway" I say
" I'm taking you home, and I'm gonna show you about trying to make me jealous"
"What that mean " I say raising my eyebrow at him
"You gon see "
"Oh ok" I sigh before laying my head back and closing my eyes
—————-
"Yo we here " I head ash say, I open my eyes and see me and maddy apartment and start to get out . Ash hadn't said much on the car ride, that's how I know he's either upset or plotting something.
When I get in I start heading for my room with ash following behind me. He closes the door and locks it behind us.....
Part 3!?!?

Can we take a second to appreciate how fine this man is omfggggg 😫😫😫

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Can we take a second to appreciate how fine this man is omfggggg 😫😫😫