Chapter 5

For Rosalie being pregnant was well.....a new experience for her, she noticed that her personality changed with the weird mood swings. It was good thing she didn't go out much and still had the Belmont home in France, she wasn't angry she was super emotional over the smallest things.  Lucrecio stuck with Rosalie as much as he could during Rosalie's pregnancy during the first two months, she also had strange food cravings during those first two months. One week she had nothing but meat of different types, except for bird in respect to Lucrecio however she noticed she ate mostly goat and lamb which was strange to her since she rarely ate the two. Another week she didn't really eat regular food nor real food she drank a lot of animal blood which made her lose around 10lbs she mostly drank goat and cattle blood, what really confused Rosalie the most was during the two months of being pregnant her stomach wasn't sticking out and didn't show any signs that she was pregnant.

It was during her fifth month of being pregnant that she had decided to move back to the Belmont home in France, Amity would be taken care of my Lilly's family until she returned. She also felt like her child would be born a lot more quicker than a regular human infant, sure enough Rosalie was right a week after staying in the Belmont home with Lucrecio she had given birth to her child.......but the kid wasn't what she expected. She had given birth to a large light sky blue egg that was eight pounds heavy, because it was an egg neither of them knew the gender of the child and started coming up with names. After some thinking the two had came up two names if it was a girl Cordelia, and if it was a boy Aster.

"So...how long do you think?" Rosalie questioned Lucrecio while she was holding the egg in her arms with care and he answered her when he crouched down to her level

" It normally takes about close to a month, but in our case it might be a little different? Guess we'll have to wait and see?" After saying that Rosalie gave him a peck on his lips

"You should get back anyway, you are still keeping up with appearances. And making the Goetia believe you've finally changed."Lucrecio couldn't help but laugh hearing that

"I still have a feeling there will be an Goetia that believes in change just like me, I'll just be patient until then."

After Lucrecio left for hell Rosalie had returned to New Orleans at her mansion, in keeping a close eye on the egg she had wrapped the egg around her shoulders like how Native American's carried their babies with scarfs. Because it was an egg and wasn't moving much no one knew what was really under Rosalie scarf even when she went out in disguise or being around Amity during her Wiccan training, she also did check on things in Rosemont in person still in disguise and even cutting her hair short to her shoulders during those visits.

The only other person that knew of Rosalie's child was Lilly and her daughter, yes they where quite shocked that a demon hunter fell in love with demon royalty. But after she explained everything the two understood why Rosalie fell in love with him, she wanted only the women from Lilly's family knowing about her child the same with the other families that Rosalie was allied with so her child wouldn't be alone in a way. She also wanted less knowing about her child for protection since a member of a Goetia family managed to have a child with a human, which was never been attempted or even thought of.

One thing that didn't change with Rosalie's life even after giving birth to her child where demons trying to capture her, she made certain that no demon knew of her child during the first few weeks of waiting for the egg to hatch. Like with the Belmont home Rosalie had put a powerful barrier around the land of her mansion to prevent demons from entering accept for Lucrecio who can get threw thanks to the locket Rosalie had given him, there where a few stupid humans that summoned demons and Rosalie had to deal with them. Some of those humans had summoned those demons in hopes of killing Rosalie, though those humans didn't know who they where really messing with and she did find out the names of the humans that tried to kill her and in return she killed them and had a feeling that they would end up in hell.