Chapter 22

The last time Rosalie had created a contract with someone power that she trusted was with Helen before the two had set off to the new world, for her to create a contract for demon royalty that risk his own life for a human was more than worthy enough for her. It also felt great knowing that there was another goetia that would risk everything for the love of a human and getting a little weight off hers and Lucrico's shoulders about there marriage that wasn't related to either of the two, it also warmed Rosalie's heart seeing that Samir still accepted Leopold as he is and finding out that he loved him enough to bring him back to life. With Rosalie's resources she was able to make easy arrangements for them to move to the apartments that she owned at Rosemont University, Leopold did use his human form going out as did Lucricio.

"Rosalie, I believe THIS is better in your care than mine." Leopold had kneeled to Rosalie in his demon form upon the trio had arrived at her home in New Orleans and it was while Adrianna was still in school, Lucricio was showing Samir around the city, Leopold had held out the resurrection spell that he had stolen from heaven.  

"The resurrection spell, the very spell that brought back Jesus and started Christianity."Rosalie was in aw seeing the spell that was presented to her and she took it while she was still looking at the pages she spoke to Leopold who was still kneeling to her with respect

"This is a very powerful spell with mortals, the rest of Belmont family had it's eyes on this spell before they where slathered... You've earned my respect even more Leopold." Just when Leopold was about to speak Rosalie's phone rang and upon answering it she was quite shocked at what she heard and ended the call and had a happy look on her face

"An abducted student just came back. Tuesday Villin she escaped and came back to Rosemont."

Rosalie did return to Rosemont along with Leopold who was in his human disguise, it did amaze him being inside the school but he knew that he needed to look later. He did notify Samir just as he and Rosalie arrived at the academy, Rosalie was taken to the healing class where the professor of healing magic was there. Leopold was taken a back seeing the teacher he had expected a human, but she was something different. What he saw was a half human/deer hybrid using healing magic on the student that he saw was Tuesday Villin.

"Lady Rosalie?" Was what the teacher said that made the student look at her direction as Rosalie and Leopold entered the room, that was covered in nature.