Chapter 41

For over half a millennia Rosalie had searched for an opposite worthy for herself in combat and her thirst for battle, those that where brave enough to challenge her. Human board her in combat since none of them where even remotely as powerful as herself, even the humans that where magic users. It almost brought a tear to her eyes, then there was fighting demons that gave her a type of closure in her hunger for battle. Fighting low ranking demons for the first couple hundred years only half satisfied her, however her battle with Lucifer was different from the others even though she held back because of his daughter. Then her battle with Paimon she knew that he sensed that she held back a bit, but her anger was real and knew that she had to wait. Now fighting Adam she no longer had to hold back since she really did want him dead more than she wanted her horrible demon father-in-law dead, now knowing her true family background she no doubt knew that Micheal was watching her in secrete from the others just like he always had. What Alexander told Rosalie about the sword that she was using and it's awakened for, it had the power with it's blood acting like acid, and it is capable of melting even the strongest opponents. Not only that but also a defensive tool and healing factor for it's master during combat. There was no other weapon like that ever made and thee most powerful out of all the weapons from the Belmont family not not even heaven knew of it's existence, or as a matter of fact the rest of the Belmont family and was labeled of a rumored secrete weapon before Alexander's death. Before Rosalie only Alexander Belmont was the only one that was able to use that sword, he knew that there would be a member of his family more powerful than him being able to wield that special sword. Rosalie Belmont was more than worthy of such a weapon and possibly her daughter Cordelia...

The moment Rosalie fought Adam she had a joyful expression on her face using the blood that was around her as a weapon in slashing at him in which he dodged them, however when he had contact with Rosalie by slashing her shoulder. Instead of her bleeding Adam had injured himself in the same spot where he slashed Rosalie, though what shocked him was seeing the wound regenerate within seconds along with her clothing.

"No fucking way." Adam said that not believing what he saw, he kept his distance away from Rosalie as he was flying in the air. Though it didn't stop Rosalie the moment Adam got away from her Rosalie used her wings along with her magic to increase her speed in flight, Adam managed to block her sword with his guitar-blade in time.

"It feels nice not holding back for once." Rosalie said that with a grin on her face that made Adam's blood go cold upon seeing that smile, with that said Rosalie had kicked him in his stomach and sent away from her at least twenty feet away from her for a brief moment. Using the the blood from the sword she slashed at Adam again and he barely blocked the attacked and the amount of the acid blood had made contact with his arms and hands, not only that but parts of his mask even one of the horns had half dissolved. Demons from practically all seven rings in hell where watching the battle with Rosalie Belmont including the Ars Goetia and the sins, Satin himself was impressed by the power of Rosalie's weapon. He wasn't the only sin Mammon despite his hatred for Rosalie slowly turned to enough fear that made his blood go cold seeing the Golden Belmont not holding back, but at the same time he can imagine the type of profit and power he could have if he had the sword. As for the Ars Goetia that where watching of course King Paimon watched the battle and felt a little insulted that Rosalie held back during there battle, not only that but the star on his eye barely burned just the sight of her. Paimon wasn't thee only king watching King Bael watched as well in in support for her now that he was an ally of hers, of course even he was impressed by the power of that sword and wanted to talk to Rosalie about the blade after the battle was over and he knew that she would be the victor.

"This is taking too long." Rosalie thought that to herself as she used the blood in deflecting both Adam's and Lutes attack on her and she could fell that she was getting exhausted and had a sense that dark bags started forming under her eyes from exhaustion with thee amount of magic and the power of a new weapon she was using and a weapon that used blood on top of that, however when she was about to use her blade once more was when she saw Sir Pentious's ship.