Chapter two: sneaky tots

Pairing: 2 male littles, 2 male caregivers

Little ages: Spark(5) Onyx(2)

     Onyx and spark were supposed to be taking a nap in their room, but currently they were hiding in their tent while their pillows were under their blankets incase one of the caregivers came to check on them. Spark wanted candy and Onyx was just helping his brother.

     "Wha pwan" Onyx asked while slowly chewing on his teether and laying down looking at his bubbie

     "Otay chu distwact papa and daddy and I gets the candy" spark patted his brothers head and took his teether making the younger whine. "Bubba go tell papa you wost it and while he wooks cwy so daddy has to deal with chu and I'll get candy mtay?" Onyx pouts but crawls out of the room.

    Spark hastily fixes their beds and lays in his pretending to be asleep, waiting to kick his part of his plan into action

---------------------

     Onyx crawled to the living room and climbed up on his papa's lap whining and rubbing his eyes.

"Morning bug, what's wrong" ash asked to which the only reply he got was his shirt getting chewed on "bubs, no, we don't chew on papa's shirt, it's dirty" Onyx started whining again and pouted at being told no. He then grabbed the tv remote and stuck it in his mouth too. "Okay" ash takes the remote from him setting it on the table and standing up with Onyx and walks to the kitchen. "Where's your teether bub, or do you want a snack" Onyx just tilts his head and pouts. Ash sighs and starts walking around the kitchen holding up random packs of snacks Onyx turns his head at. "Baby boy, I can't help you if you don't communicate with me" Onyx then started the waterworks, not just because it was the perfect moment to kick the plan in gear, but also because he was communicating in his own way, and his papa didn't understand that.

      "What's going on in here?" Lync asked as he walked over and patted onyxs head "what has my boy so unhappy" Onyx reached for him still crying his eyes out

"I have no clue" ash handed him over then crossed his arms "he started chewing on everything, I have no clue where his teether went, and he's turning his head at everything I offer" ash sighed and leaned against the counter.

     "Okay, take a breath before you stress yourself into grey hairs" lync laughed and stared rocking onyx who's cries calmed down to sniffles "I'm sure his teether is around here, I'll calm him down, make sure he's changed and everything if you want to look for it, pretty sure he's just tired"

     Ash nodded and kissed lync on his cheek, then Onyx on his head. "Thank you, I'll be on the hunt" he walked off to look in the playroom first, while lync carried Onyx back to the living room and sat on the couch. Sitting down was the worst possible choice as it started a whole new tantrum. "Bubs.." Lync rubbed his back and stood back up, and as soon as he stood up Onyx calmed down.

    Lync carried Onyx upstairs to the kids bedroom so he could change him. As lync laid him down on the changing table Onyx started whining which hinted to spark that it was time for him to step in. Spark sat up and rubbed his eyes and mumbled to quietly to hear. Lync turned to him "I'm sorry buddy, your bubba woke you up didn't he" spark nodded and grabbed his blanket dragged it with him out of the room. "Okay then, guess both of my boys are grumps, huh little man" he turned back to Onyx who kept a pout cemented on his face the whole time he was being changed. "Let's go help papa find your teether, yeah?" Onyx nodded and smiled knowing they wouldn't find it.