chapter thirteen: big bad.. babysitter

(prompt is from the three little pigs, idk just feel like having a joke update)

Once upon a time, a Ceceile was babysitting three brats. Unfortunately, she didn't pay enough enough to them, so they snuck out to the yard to test their luck.

When the mika went out, he met a bird with a bunch of straw. He said, "birdie, pwease give me the straw so I's can build a house." The birdie gave him the straw, and the brat built a little house out of it. Soon after, the big bad baby sitter passed by. She knocked on the door and said, "Hey, little brat, let me in."

Mika replied, "No, no, not by the hair on my heady head head"

"Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in," said the babysitter. And so she did. She huffed and she puffed, and she blew the door down. The little brat quickly ran away to his friend.

His friend, the middle brat, had met a raccoon with a bundle of sticks. Onyx said, "raccoon, pwease give me za sticks so I's can build a house." The raccoon gave him the sticks, and the brat built a house out of them. He was sitting in his house feeling proud when he heard a knock on the door. It was his best friend!! "The babysitter destroyed my house! Pwease can I's stay here?".

"Mhm!! my house is made of sticks, it's defwinetely safe!" the second brat said.

Then the big bad babysitter came by the house made of sticks and said, "Hey, little brats, let me in."

"No, no, not by the hairs on our heady, head, heads," replied the boys

"Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in," said the babysitter. And so she did. She huffed and she puffed, and she blew the door down. The two brats quickly ran away to spark, the oldest brat.

The third brat had met a bear with a load of bricks. He had said, "Please, mr.grizzy, give me some bricks so I can build a house." The bear gave him some bricks, and the brat built a house out of em.

He was sitting in his house when he heard a knock on the door. It was his friends! "The babysitter has destroyed our houses! Pwease can we stay here?"

"Of course, my house is made of bricks, it's surely safe!" the brother said. "But the babysitter will surely come around here. Let's make a plan to make sure she can't get us again." So the three little brats came up with a plan. And just like the brats predicted, the babysitter came to the house...

The big bad babysitter came to the house made of bricks and said, "Hey, little brats, let me in."

"No, no, not by the hairs on my heady,head, head," replied the oldest brat

"Then I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house in," said the babysitter.

So the babysitter huffed and she puffed and she huffed and she puffed and she huffed and she puffed, but she couldn't blow the door down. She soon realized she couldn't open the door by huffing and puffing.

Then, of course, the babysitter became angry and decided that she would call their caregivers instead

But the three little demons knew what she was planning to do and they had water balloons ready for fire. Just as the babysitter got out her phone, the trio unreleased a world wind of chaos.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch! Oh you brats! I will make you regret that!" and the babysitter ran back inside as fast as she could.

And after that? The big bad babysitter never came back, but their caregivers did. And the bad little boys all had a time out.

Remember guys, bricks are the answer to all of lives problems :)