𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓. on the sidelines

✵ . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹  ☽
⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
TWENTY EIGHT  ——  on the sidelines

 ⊹  ☽                     ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋TWENTY EIGHT  ——  on the sidelines

˚ .・*。༄ DESPITE HER BEST EFFORTS, NOAH SANTIAGO IS ONLY HUMAN. There's a bruise the size of her fist where Roan had left the knife, and while it was much more manageable than before... she was still in a considerable amount of pain. And no matter what she wanted to do with her time, she had to account for the inch thick bandage around her leg and knowing she could barely put full weight on that leg.

It was rather frustrating to be human.

Especially considering the Summit.

In her years living on this planet and mostly coexisting with the grounders of all Nations, the introduction of a new clan to the coalition was a historic event. The tension between Sky people and the grounders had cost more than enough lives, more than enough carnage had ensued. Everyone, for the most part, wanted peace once again. Everyone wanted to exist without their friends and loved ones being threatened.

And Noah, as pissed about it as she was, wasn't going to be there. It had taken a lot of persuasion on Bellamy's part— a battle won over once she maintained the fact that Bellamy would be staying out of the action too.

And it didn't make her any happier to find out the she would not only be missing the Summit— she'd be spending that time at Mount Weather with Raven Reyes. The two girls had distanced some, consider Raven had slept with Bellamy and Noah stabbed Finn. But complicated history aside, and matching limps, they could be civil. At least, that's what Bellamy and Wick hoped.

    Upon arriving— Noah can tell Bellamy's as bothered as she is about missing the coalition, and they're both itching to see Clarke again. They know she's there, and they're here.

    Noah peeks at his stern expression as he rounds the front of the Rover to open her door for her, as he's told her a million time to let him do. "You thinking about the Summit?"

    He sighs, holding out his arm as she grabs both his hands firmly and slides her legs out of the Rover. It's painful to watch her struggle so much, trying not to put too much of her weight onto Bellamy but needing to. As he shuts her door, he speaks. "I should be there."

She nods, knowing the obvious answer is that they both know where they want to be but aren't. "I guess I'm stuck on the sidelines for now."

Bellamy keep his arm near her as she limps across the dirt ground towards the entrance to the mountain. If she knew how close he was to just carrying her, she'd yell, so he just hovers until she asks.