𝟎𝟎𝟗

"Only 10k for a slow decapitation? You trippin

"Only 10k for a slow decapitation? You trippin." Dayvon chuckled, reading the comments to his live. He stood there, swinging the bloody machete back and forth in his hand.

His victims, two young black men just a few years younger than him who he had ran into earlier that day during an altercation between the three.

"Cut off his tattoo? Aight." Dayvon smirked, grabbing a knife from his table before walking over to one of them. He was shorter, his dark tatted skin coated in sweat as he tried to wiggle from his chair.

Dayvon examined his skinny arms, trying to decide which one he wanted to take off. His eyes trailed over his victims left shoulder a "Ben 10" tattoo catching his eye.

"Make a sound and imma strangle you with this weak ass chain around yo neck." Dayvon punched him in the jaw as hard as he could, an unsatisfying crunch coming from it as he broke his jaw.

He took the knife digging it into his skin, tracing the tattoo carefully and slowly, the pain between his dislocated jaw and tattoo being severed causing the man to scream loudly.

Dayvon gritted his teeth, glancing over at the other man who was watching in horror. With a malicious grin, Dayvon ripped the tattoo off with his bare hand. He shoved the severed tattoo down the man's throat before pulling his gun out and shooting him in the face until the clip was empty.

He walked over, reading a few comments, noticing the comments started to go crazy, his account gaining money from the vicious murder.

"That was a rapper?...damn." He laughed, he didn't give a fuck if it was the president himself.

His phone buzzing in his pocket catches his attention and he quickly grabs it out, walking out the door to his warehouse and answering Zaira's call.

"Wassup mama?" Dayvon put her on speaker, looking around at his surroundings. He pulled his mask off, shaking his dreads a bit.

"Where are you? Your mom just got here and she's mad...at you of course not me." Zaira spoke in an impatient tone, glancing over at Tasha who was seated on the couch completely in awe at True.

"I'm..on the way. I was just out...for a drive." He cleared his throat, Zaira sighing hard in the phone before they both got quiet.

"Whatever Dayvon. Just hurry up." She hung up in his face, Dayvon smacking his lips as he put his phone in his pocket. He pulled his mask back on walking back into the building picking his machete back up before heading towards his other victim.

Without a word Dayvon swung it at his throat, decapitating him and watching his head roll a little ways. He walked over picking it up, holding it in the air by his "wicks" before kicking it like a football into the wall.

He smacked his lips, grabbing his phone and ending the live. He checked his account, racking up nearly 100k off of those two murders alone.

For the last few weeks Dayvon was making money from murdering people on dark web lives, a website called unlimitedgore.com. It was for demented wealthy people, you had to pay over $10,000 to even gain access to the website.

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 & 𝐖𝐚𝐫 | 𝐊𝐕On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara