One

"We have been granted special permission by the Yokohama government to enter the city and observe a small detective agency there."

Ever since Nezu told Aizawa this news, he's been worried, not just for his class but for the world.

When he first entered UA when he was younger, he had heard stories about Yokohama, about how the city was ran by villains, the city was in ruins, the people were miserable, and how no one possessed quirks to even try and defend themselves. He's heard these rumors for years, but now he's learning things he's never heard before.

Nezu has informed him of Abilities, he had never heard of them before, but according to the principal, most abilities are strong and said to possibly be stronger than quirks. Some things that the rat/dog principal said just made no sense to him. There are ability users who might be stronger than All Might? There's no way that true, right?

While he didn't like All Might that much, he was still the #1 hero and has a strong quirk.

Aizawa was waiting until the last 30 minutes of class to tell class 1-a about the change in plans, about how instead of the training camp, they were going to Yokohama. He already had the forms ready to hand out, stating where they're going, what day and time they are leaving, how long they will be there, what they need to bring, the rules, and finally a place where they parents can sign to either allow their child to go or refuse to let them go.

He already was prepared to answer questions and try and dwindle fears about going to Yokohama, even if he, himself had doubts.

"Class, I have some news," He finally addressed his class, and got their attention, "Principal Nezu has changed where you will have your training camp. You will now be going to Yokohama for-"

Aizawa wasn't able to finish talking before the class blew up, literally.

"YOKOHAMA? That city is run by villains! Why would we go there?!" Bakugou demanded as explosions from his hands echoed in the room.

"Can you please be quiet and let me finish talking?" Aizawa asked the blonde boy as he sighed and looked over the class to see multiple students with concerned looks on their face.

Aizawa then sat down before he continued talking, knowing that once he was done explaining everything, he would have to answer many questions and concerns.

"We will be there for a month, we will be housed by a small detective agency there. The government has given us permission for this trip, and has guaranteed our safety. The Port Mafia, a villain organization that runs Yokohama's underground, has guaranteed our safety as long as we follow the rules they've made," As Aizawa finished talking, multiple hands went up.

"Yes, Iida?" Aizawa addressed the class president. 

"Why has the Port Mafia guaranteed our safety if they are villains?" The blue haired boy asked, wondering what kind of intentions the Port Mafia would have.

"According to a man named Ango from the government in Yokohama, the Port Mafia said that if we follow the rules, our class would not be targeted or attacked in their time in Yokohama," Aizawa explained the best he could with what little information he had.

This answer however seemed to satisfy Iida, though the young aspiring hero seemed rather confused.

"Now, Midoriya," Aizawa addressed the young green haired boy.

"How can a villain organization run Yokohama's underground without quirks?" Of course, the boy obsessed with quirks would want to know. Aizawa knew he had to answer and give as little information as possible, according to Nezu.

"Remember, Eraserhead, don't give too much away! We want them to see the abilities in person!" The Dog-Rat then winked and spun around in this chair while smiling.

"Well, Principal Nezu told me that a very small percentage of people in Yokohama have something called Abilities, that's all I know," Aizawa answered, as quickly and short as he can, he then looked around the room to others with hands up.

He sighed when he saw Todoroki with a hand up. He could only imagine what he would say.

"Todoroki?" He asked, as he looked at the dual haired boy.

"My father has mentioned that the city is in ruins due to the villain, is that true?" Maybe the question wasn't that bad, but Aizawa genuinely didn't know.

"I have no idea," It was a quick answer and all he knew.

After answering more questions, the class was finally dismissed, but not before the permission forms were handed out.

-

At the end of the day, Aizawa went to see Principal Nezu to learn more about Yokohama, as it seemed that the little rodent had more information than a normal person.

Once he arrived to see the Principal, thought, he was informed that Nezu took a vacation for the next week, which meant that Aizawa wouldn't be able to see him before the class left.

"Also, Mister Aizawa, Nezu wanted me to inform you that only up to 2 teachers can accompany the students on this training trip, he recommends All Might," The secretary informed him, before he could walk off.

Aizawa only nodded at her, acknowledging the statement, before he walked away completely, to inform the #1 hero of the trip.

-

It didn't take long for him to find All Might, he was in his classroom, looking like he was waiting for him.

"Ahh, Aizawa, I was hoping you were still here," All Might started to say as he entered the room, "Nezu has informed me as of this afternoon, class 1-a's training camp have changed locations."

"Yes it has," Aizawa confirmed as he sighed, "Yokohama."

He watched All Might's face drain as he looked a little terrified.

"Why would we take the students into Yokohama? It's too dangerous," All Might seemed adamant about it as he looked around the room.

"I expected refusal, but not of this level," Aizawa said as he watched the hero closely.

"No, you don't understand, last time any reliable information came out of Yokohama, it was a half-dead hero who informed us that the city was completely ran by the Port Mafia," This information made Aizawa raise his eyebrows at the man.

"Are you sure?" Aizawa asked, wondering if Nezu lied about the government in Yokohama.

"Yes, the hero was quite clear, as soon as the barrier was weak and they entered it, they were attacked from all angles, by a man and his subordinates. Out of 12 heroes that went in, only 1 came out and he ended up dying from his injuries shortly after," All Might informed the other hero, as he looked conflicted.

"What if things have changed since then?" Aizawa asked, hoping for good answers.

"Well, granted that event took place nearly 5 years ago, it's quite possible things have changed within the barrier," All Might said, as he looked to have calmed down some and not darting his eyes around the room, as if he's about to be attacked.

"Also, All Might, did Nezu inform you that you will be coming on this trip with class 1-a and myself?" Aizawa asked the hero, before he could walk out.

"Yes, I was also told that 2 members of the Armed Detective Agency would be here tomorrow afternoon to pick us up," All Might said to the teacher.

Aizawa nodded and this was when All Might exited the room, leaving the underground hero to himself to think.

-