Thirteen

"I don't understand how villains can manipulate an entire city," Midoriya's voice filled the room, his response shocked everyone, including his classmates. 

"They are not manipulating anyone," Oda chimed in, his voice hard, he couldn't believe what this kid was trying to say, "They genuinely care for the city and the people in it." 

"What would villains gain from it though?" Uraraka asked Midoriya, as though Oda never talked and it made him angry. 

"They want to take over the city, duh! That's all villains want," Bakugou snarled as he looked to the agency members. 

"Do you children listen to nothing?" Oda asked, as he glared at them. He watched as the blonde boy rolled his eyes. 

"We heard you, but that's ridiculous, villains don't care about citizens, all they want is to cause destruction and death," Bakugou was now growling and the more the kid talked, the more Oda got angry.

Before Oda could say anything, the green haired kid started talking again. 

"And poor Tanizaki," At the mention of the young boy, all of the agency members present snapped their heads towards the boy, "He's probably being manipulated into a possibly abusive relationship with a villain to get information on the detective agency."

Yosano had to hold herself back as she balled her fist up, then she decided 'fuck it'. 

The green haired boy never saw it coming, he was clocked right in the jaw. 

"How dare you? You know nothing about their relationship!" Yosano growled as she pointed down at the boy and he should be grateful that she didn't have a weapon in his hands or she would have used her ability on him. 

The room was deathly quiet as Yosano sat back down in her chair and took a sip of her wine. 

-

Leaving the agency, Yosano knew she needed to be away from Class 1-A before she really killed one of them. 

The implication that Tachihara would abuse and manipulate Tanizaki was so out of character for the Port Mafia member that it made her angry. She's seen them together, was there during their entire relationship, saw how they treated each other, Tachihara was completely besotted with Tanizaki and vice-versa. 

She made her way to the luxury condo she shares with her wife, hoping that she was finally home so she could unwind. 

Making her way to the elevator, she entered their floor number and on the ride up to their floor, she got a text. 

'How bad was it after they left?' It was Tanizaki, he wasn't worried about it coming out to hero students, he was worried about how they would view it, considering their beliefs. 

'You don't need to know.' 

'It was bad, wasn't it?'

'One of them implied that Tachihara abuses and manipulates you.' 

'He'd never do that.'

'I know. I lost my temper and hit him. I'm home now, hoping to calm down with Kouyou.' 

'Okay, have a nice night.' 

As Yosano put her phone up, the elevator finally opened and she entered the small hallway and walked to the door of the condo and put their security code in to enter. 

"I'm home," She spoke into the door as she opened it. 

"I'm making us some food," Kouyou's elegant voice traveled through the condo from the kitchen, "I got you a glass of wine, it's on the counter, my love." 

Yosano sighed contently as she walked further into their living room and made a turn into the kitchen, where she saw Kouyou in her comfy clothes, working over a stove. 

"You're so beautiful, Kou-Chan," Yosano said softly as she walked up behind the woman and wrapped her arms around her waist and rested his forehead against Kouyou's shoulder. 

Kouyou wrapped one of her hands around Yosano's and squeezed it. 

"What happened?" And Yosano cursed Kouyou's ability to be able to read her like an open book. 

"Those snot nosed hero kids," Yosano snarled as she tightened her arms around Kouyou. 

"What did they do now?" 

"They insinuated that Tachihara is abusing and manipulating Tanizaki," Yosano whispered, the anger still stirring inside of her. 

"As if, that boy walked over 20 miles in the rain one time to bring Tanizaki lunch," Yosano laughed, remembering it as Kouyou said it. 

Yosano and Kouyou stayed quiet after that, just embracing as Kouyou finished making their dinner. 

-

"So what's the next step?" Chuuya asked as he laid down and curled into Dazai's side. 

"It's up to the heroes, we still haven't gotten the report of what happened after you all left last night," Dazai said, pulling Chuuya fully onto him. 

"They might not report until in the morning," Chuuya mumbled, nuzzling into Dazai's chest. 

"Then get some sleep, Chibi Husband," Dazai said as he tightened his arms around the ginger in his arms. 

Chuuya grumbled at the nickname, but stayed nuzzled against his husband. 

"It's obvious they are basically love-bombing the citizens to make them feel secure and then when they least expect it, they will attack and destroy the city," Midoriya whispered as he and a group of students were gathered in his and Bakugou's shared room at the Inn. 

"I bet that was why we were approved to come here! The government found out and they wanted heroes here to prevent it!" Uraraka exclaimed, and clapped her hands.

"But why send us to the Detective Agency and not just send us to the government to brief us?" Iida asked, ever the logical one of the group. 

"Maybe they want us to take out the mole first! I mean Tanizaki is dating a Port Mafia member, so maybe they can't do anything, like brief us because it might get back to the villains through Tanizaki!" Kirishima was talking fast as he told the group his theory. 

"That makes sense," Midoriya said, then he looked around the room, "We need to find out more about Tanizaki and then take him into our custody and arrest him for being a traitor if the theory is true." 

"Fucking finally! We can take on those villains!" Bakugou yelled as he grinned and pumped his fist into the air. 

-

-

-

-