Thirty-Nine *SHORT*

"We're only supposed to be watching them," Atsushi said as he looked to his fiancee, Ryuu. 

"But they keep coming up with outrageous plans and it will just lead them to failure like the heroes from 5 years ago," Akutagawa said as he sighed, "The point of this is to see if the heroes have evolved any from their plain white and black world."

"This just means we need to be extra careful from now on," Atsushi said, grabbing a hand around Ryuu's arm, "And it means we have to be more level-headed." 

"If they lay a finger on you or any of our family, I will kill them," Akutagawa said, sneering, glaring at the heroes who were now finally entering the ADA office. 

"Isn't Verlaine there now?" Atsushi asked as he looked through the window of the office, trying to spot him. 

"He's not in there yet," Akutagawa answered as he also looked. 

-

Verlaine was waiting for Class 1-A to come up and go in, to make more drama about what he was about to do. 

He listened and finally he heard it. 

That explosive blonde yelling about the Hunting Dogs and the Port Mafia being villains and working together. 

As he heard the office doors open and close, he knew this was the moment to enter. 

As he opened the door, every eye was on him. 

"Verlaine, how may I assist you?" Kunikida asked, keeping the act up. 

"You're a villain! What are you doing here?" Midoriya asked as he jumped into a fighting stance, along with the rest of the class. 

"What is wrong with these idiots?" Verlaine asked as he looked back and forth from the heroes to Kunikida. 

"They're convinced everyone is a villain, now what's going on?" Kunikida asked, trying to keep it up, so they can finally get the plan into the final stages. 

"The League of Villains infiltrated the barrier and they attacked the orphanage," Verlaine said as he sighed, "Luckily Tachihara and Gin were on sight and no lives were lost." 

"Does the Port Mafia need assistance?" Kunikida immediately asked as he started to walk over to the man. 

"Wait, Kunikida! We don't know if this man is telling the truth!" Aizawa yelled, stepping inbetween the two, shielding Kunikida behind him, "You can't trust a villain." 

"You're Aizawa, right?" Verlaine asked then rolled his eyes, "I've known Kunikida for years, we've worked together many times before, why's it a problem now?" 

This made the room shift their gaze to Kunikida. 

"Why would you work with a villain?" All Might asked and Kunikida sighed. 

"He's not a villain, no one in the Port Mafia is a villain," Kunikida said calmly as he stepped around the pro-hero, who was shielding him. 

"Dazai has also requested Oda and Ango's presence," Verlaine informed the man as they walked out of the door, making sure the heroes heard what he said. 

"They're all fucking villains!" Bakugou was screaming as he looked to his teachers, "We can't trust them, at all!" 

"Bakugou, I'm sure there's a logical explanation," All Might said as he, as well, was trying to wrap everything up in his head. 

"No, there's not! A government official is closely associated with the current Port Mafia boss and dating a former member of said villain group, he's obviously a traitor," Bakugou said as he glared at his teachers. 

Everyone was on edge, while in the back of the room, Aya was chuckling to herself, the final parts of the plan were coming together nicely.

 -

Chuuya was on edge, he didn't know why, but ever since last night when he was informed everything was going right with the plan, he just couldn't think straight. 

"I think the plan is gonna have a hiccup," Chuuya finally admitted to his husband as they laid in bed together.

"Chuuya it's probably just you being overprotective, you know our kiddos have major roles in this plan and it's making you overreact," Dazai said softly, playing with Chuuya's hair. 

"Hmm, maybe you're right," Chuuya whispered, lying through his teeth. 

He didn't think Dazai was right, not at all. He's not overreacting, he has this gut feelings nothing is going to go according to plan.

-

-

-

-

Author's Note;

So this is another chapter written completely on my phone, using voice to text on some parts and typing on others. I feel like it's bad, but whatever, I got anxiety from not updating. 

Family member is coming home Monday morning, if everything looks good over the weekend!