Nineteen *SHORT*

As Class 1-A was asking citizens of Yokohama about the Port Mafia, none of them noticed how they all talked to the same guy. 

Some of the conversations they had with him were very informational. 

-

"What can you tell me about the Port Mafia?" Jirou asked the man in front of her, he was tall, blonde, and dressed in a nice suit. He seemed very trustworthy. 

"They are the heroes of Yokohama," He answered, with a small smile, making Jirou question herself on what was wrong with these people, calling villains heroes? 

 Jirou failed to notice how the blonde walked away chuckling. 

-

"Have you ever seen the Port Mafia boss?" Kaminari asked a well-dressed man with blonde hair with a braid. 

"Yes I have, why?" The man asked, his head tilted to the side as he looked down at the hero student. 

"What does he look like?" The hero in training asked, and he didn't see how the man's smile turned into a mischievous smirk. 

"He's very tall, jet black hair, black eyes, very terrifying," The man said, almost chuckling at how the kid shivered at the description.  

-

"Why the hell do the citizens of this city believe those villains are saviors?" Bakugou asked the taller blonde man who he stopped. 

"They've saved Yokohama more times that I can count," The man explained as he looked annoyed by the smaller blonde, "They are the heroes Yokohama need, not villains." 

Bakugou looked angered by his words and it caused the taller blonde to smile. 

"What kind does the Port Mafia do?" Mineta asked, annoyed that a tall blonde man decided to walk up to answer questions about the Port Mafia. 

"They kill perverts like you," The man was smiling down at the boy as he said this. 

-

The blonde has been making the rounds, talking to multiple hero students, and either telling truths or lies. 

He finally decided to approach the green haired boy last. 

"I heard you were looking for answers about the Port Mafia," The blonde man started off by saying that, treading lightly. 

"Yes, can you answer some questions?" The green haired boy, Midoriya seemed happy at the man agreeing to give him answers. 

"I can."

"Have you ever seen the Port Mafia boss?" 

"I have."

"What does he look like?" 

"I won't say." 

"Why not?" 

"It's against his wishes for the citizens of Yokohama to give his description to outsiders." 

"How come so many citizens are loyal to him? Does he intimidate them?"

"No, he's just a good guy who helps the city." 

"Are you really calling the fucking leader of a villain organization a good guy?" They were interrupted by a loud obnoxious blonde. 

"Hey! I just talked to him!" Yelled Mineta, "He's the one who told me the Port Mafia kills guys like me." 

As more of the students said they talked to him, the tall blonde man was smirking. He liked the chaos. 

"So you've been going around telling us lies?" Iida asked, glaring at the tall blonde and it just caused the blonde to laugh. 

"You little heroes are no stupid," He replied back him then glared, "And you've made my precious son sad and my son in law start to doubt himself again. You have officially messed up." 

-

Chuuya was watching from a distance as the man he's called "dad" since he was 7, tell off the little heroes. 

"I remember when we rescued you," A voice from beside him said, he looked over to see the man he called "papa", Rimbaud, "You thought we were like the people in the lab." 

"But you weren't, you joined the Port Mafia to keep me safe," Chuuya said, smiling as he felt a hand on his back. 

"We would do anything to protect you," Rimbaud said as he remembered how the scientists who took Chuuya were still out there. 

"I know, papa," Chuuya said, smiling softly as he continued to look down at the scene. 

-

"Just who are you?" Midoriya asked as he looked up at the tall man. 

"I'm a ghost," The man said very seriously. It caused a couple of people to gasp. 

"Not really, you idiots," Bakugou growled at Kaminari and Mineta, "So again, who the hell are you?"

"Yes, not really. And I guess in the outside world I would be classified as a 'villain'," The man said, laughing, not taking anything seriously as he taunted the young heroes. 

The horrified looks the class had were worth the reveal. 

"We've been associating with a villain?" Uraraka asked, as she looked to Midoriya for answers. 

"So why are you out here answering our questions?" As the green haired boy asked this, Verlaine smiled as he looked at all of the students around him. 

"I've told some truths and some lies, it's up to you to figure out which are which," As Verlaine said this, the students immediately huddled slightly to go over what he told them.

While the little heroes were too busy huddling together to talk, they failed to notice him slipping away. 

-

Dazai was laughing as he was told what happened. 

"Really? They just huddled together and started trading information right there?" He asked, chuckling. 

"They didn't even notice me walking off," Verlaine said, laughing with the boss. 

"That's even better," Dazai said, as he tightened his grip on Chuuya, who was happily perched on his lap. 

Rimbaud was smiling at them, from his spot sitting beside Verlaine, holding the blonde's hand.

-

-

-

-

Author's Note; 

VERLAINE!!! 

And the family is Verlaine, Rimbaud, and Chuuya. Chuuya does call Verlaine and Rimbaud  his fathers, they were the people who raised him. 

This chapter was mainly just Verlaine messing with the heroes.