Golden Hills

Tami's pov

The park was filled with trees kinda like as if you were in the woods, it always made me feel safe, but not now... For the first time my stomach had a sickening feeling as if I was on a rollercoaster. I wonder if Ron is feeling the same or I'm just paranoid.

"Hey.. Ron is it me or does the park feel different..?"

" Tami stop trying to scare me you got me once today I'm not up for an other prank ok."

"Ron! I'm serious!"

"Suurre you are, you know what, you'll never chan-

Ron stops..
We were half way in the park and Ron just stared at me as if I was a ghost.

"Ro-

"TAM RUN"
He grabs my hand and starts pulling me deeper into the park.

"RON!! What the-
I quickly shut up when I saw what Ron was running away from, I couldn't believe my eyes!! It was a man in a white hoodie and OH MY GOD he has a knife. My only thought now is RUN!

I tried to pick up my speed but couldn't. Ron saw that and pulled my arm that he had hold of and carried me while running. Damn I didn't know he ran this fast.
"Shit!" I said after seeing the man gaining up to Ron and I, I wanted to cry no I wanted to scream but everything on my mind became blank.

The man slowed down and took a different path. " Ron hes going an other direction!"
"Okay_" Ron said out of breath.
I then saw houses and realized we were out of the park. Ron put me down on a bench and sat down by me and man was he red.

"Damn_ your fucking heavy" he said as he pulled out his phone and started dialing.

I didn't say anything I was still paralyzed to what just happened, even though I can't believe he would still criticize me when we nearly almost died. I assumed he was calling the police.

"Hello yes, my friend and I almost_ got killed, we were being chased." He said still out of breath.

"He was wearing a white jacket and was carring a knife."
As Ron was talking he tapped me on the shoulder in saying lets go, we're on his side of the neighbourhood now so, I'm guessing I'm staying at his house for the night.

***15 min. Later***
Finally we made it at Rons place. And even though we're away from the park and inside a security guarded house, I still had a bad feeling as if we were still being watch. Ron was already done talking to the cops and they said they'll have a patrol cop keep an eye on the neighborhood for the night.
But I don't know, even though we seem safe at the moment my gut says otherwise. But maybe its because I'm still traumatized to what just happened a couple of minutes ago.

"Hey Tami..." Ron said interrupting my thoughts. "Are you okay, do you want a blanket?" I nodded and he left and came back with two blankets, one for me and one for him we cuddled together on the couch watching 21 Jump street. Both of our parents left to California together for vacation for the whole month. Who would of known my parents close friends had a kid who would be my best friend. Hm.. Life is strange...

***A couple hours later***

*bloody screams*
I woke up, Ron wasn't on the couch. Oh my god, I thought as I heard more screams coming from the kitchen, I ran toward the screams and I was scared to death to what I witnessed.
The man from the park, had sliced his wrists and was holding the knife to his neck, he turned to look at me when Ron looked at me, pleading for help. As soon as the killer saw me, he sliced Rons neck.
"NOOO!! RON!!" I wanted to just collapse but instead, I quickly ran up to Rons room with the killer gaining up to me, I quickly locked the door before the killer could reach me, I didn't have my phone, "Shit its down stairs." I need a weapon, luckly Ron collects Survival Pocket Knives in his drawer, okay, I got my weapon now I need to get help, how do I get out of here, I looked around and saw a window. I was about to open it until I saw a shadow, I quickly ran back to the door and opened it just to find pain and the man from down stairs, I looked at my stomach just to see the knife that impaled me.

"Go To Sleep" he said in a deep raspy voice as he pushed me off his knife and to the floor, he raised his hand with the blade to strike me again until, an alarm went on and damn was it loud.

"What the fuck did you do!!!!"

He said to someone at the window things were starting to get blurry so, I couldn't see well.. all I saw was a blue face and then darkness____

*********************************************** Okay, I hope you've enjoyed chapter two of Jeff the Killer (Love story) again if you have any ideas for the story feel free to let me know, keep reading and don't forget to like or favorite and comment what you think ^-^