Hunted

The nurse quickly started to move the hospital bed I was in out of the room and an other man helped her, he then inserted something into my IV and I slowly started to pass out. The last thing I heard was "We got to keep her safe, he can't find her..." after that I passed out.
I woke up in an other hospital room, I don't know how long I was out but, what I do know is I need answers.
I got my hospital remote and alerted a nurse. One immediately came in, seeing I was awake and okay, she said " Hello Tami I'm Mary, what seems to be the problem?"

"Umm, well I don't really need any help I just need answers. Such as how long have I been asleep and why did I even get moved in the first place?"

"Well, we moved you.. because... well.. its on the news sweet heart" she turned on the tv.
Four people brutally murdered with smiles carved from ear to ear on all of the victims, along with a bloody message in the kitchen, written in blood on the wall was 5/6, last night investigators say that this may be from the same killer who murdered Ron Williams and now including his parents Matthew and Diane Williams and Adam and Roseanne Rodney. If you witness anything last night, please call the silent witness hot...
My heart dropped when I saw my parents lifeless bodies being taken away in the ambulance on tv.. "They can't be gone.." I felt hot tears forming down on my face. The nurse saw and turned off the television, "I'm sorry for your lost but when the police contact us about you being a next victim. We moved you and guard you with security. You'll be able to leave tomorrow and will have 2 undercover cops along with you. Hopefully you'll be safe. Is there anything else I could do?"

"No... but, thank you.. "

"You're very welcome Mrs. Williams." As soon as she left I just sat there and started balling out in tears...

"Why is this hapening to me..??" I whispered to myself. What did I do to deserve this? I've lost the people I've loved, for what? Why am I alive? Why would someone do this to me? I don't care about my life, why didn't he just killed me and spared Ron, mom, dad.. Mr. and Mrs. Rodney... Why?... I wiped away my tears and stayed quiet for a min. " No, this time I'll be ready, I lost everything and now he's going to pay!"
**The next day**
As I opened the door of my house, officer Tommy said "Just letting you know we'll be outside if you need anything Ms. Rodney."

"I will, thanks."

"Anytime."
Finally, I entered my home, the 2 undercover cops were outside as said. I went upstairs and made sure everything was in place I opened one of my drawers and took my swiss army knife I then went to my parents room.. I got chills as memories kicked in.. I still can't believe there gone... I opened the closet and got my dads rifle he'd use for huntin', I loaded it up and kept it under my parents bed. I'll be ready when that bastard returns.
.................... Well thats it for this chapter,hoped ya'll enjoyed, don't forget to like + comment! Byezz (^-^)/ (And I'm terribly sorry for posting this so late, I thought I hit the publish button back in August but turns out I didn't... Ha any who hope you like this chapter.)