Memories

I took another look around my parents room.. And realized they've done so much for me. I remember when I was little,jumping on the bed, my mom caught me and said, "My beautiful baby girl, your growing up so fast, you know you're going to do great things sweet heart. I know you will but, jumping on the bed isn't one of them silly haha."

I remember that day clearly, and remember my mother's beautiful blue eyes. I started to walk out of the room that was, till I saw height marks on the door. And remembered how much my parents loved to see how much I've grown, they marked the day I first walk and put every little progress I made as I grew. I sighed. I miss them so much......
I finally left the room I couldn't stop crying. "He's taken my dearest friend and now my family. I have no one...." I wiped my tears and slowly went down stair's and laid on the couch.
I remember laying on the couch with Ron cracking jokes.. but now he's gone..
I didn't help him... I ran like a coward, now he's never coming back..... if only he knew I loved him... If only my parents knew how much I loved them.. and how sorry I am.
"This is all my fault...." I said as tears poured down my face... "No..it..it..was his fault..." I didn't ask for this, its that killers fault, he took everything away from me....
Now it's my turn to do the same to him... The more I thought about my parents and Ron the more I wanted to taste the killers blood. You can say something snapped inside me. But... we're all mad deep inside, just some people find it faster then others.
"I'm gonna find this creep and when I do..he's dead."

*A year later*

Nothing happened since last year and everything's been gloomy as ever, only depression filled my heart. I've been practicing fighting strategies by looking up online tutorials. But I don't see the point, yea I kind of know how to fight but I need an actual class or something because these tutorials are ugh.. Anyways, I finally got a job at HotTopic although its only seasonal considering its almost Halloween.

Ha.. Halloween..the one time in the year that use to be fun for me but now its just lonely now knowing I won't have anyone to scare people with or pull pranks with or decorate with...

I realized its Tuesday, and remembered I'm off today yayyy.... I'm gonna be a bored mutherfucker today.
I still live in my parents house and it'll do for now since all I need to do is just pay electric and water and internet. Which is nice.. Ever since the incident I don't go out much. I even take online school now for crying out loud. I'm an A and B student which is surprising to me because I usually can't handle not observing and being in a classroom. But I've changed I guess. I go online a lot in fact I even have my own YouTube channel now. I do scary face makeup tutorials or song remixes, and maybe even challenges sometimes. But mostly makeup Halloween tutorials though. And you guessed it I only do them in the month of October. Because like I said, I'm not really an outside person anymore unless I have to be, like when it comes to buy food because well food is life duh and work .-. but that's it.

"So... What should I do today" I thought.. I went online and checked out my last video comments on YouTube. In my video I was talking about creepy houses and just Halloween stuff pretty much, zombies creepy stories people heard of etc. I asked to leave weird stories or rumors in the comments to maybe check out in my next video. This one comment got my attention.

YouTube comment:
BenDrownedXD:Hi Darkness0423 ok so there's this thing online called clever bot and, *BIG PAUSE LOL*(creepy voice) its supposedly haunted by a boy name Ben who past away long ago. Muhahaha (end of enthusiastic creepy voice) SOUNDS AWESOME RIGHT!!!! I KN SO U SHOULD CHECK IT OUT!!😁😁😁
End of YouTube comment

Hmm.. Clever bot huh interesting.
**************************************Ok that's it for this chapter, I'm really sorry for the long wait guys but I hope this makes up for the wait. I don't know when I'll be posting again hopefully it won't take this long. Anyways feel free to comment what you think or if you have any ideas for the story. And of course don't forget to favorite this chapter if you liked it!! Anyways byezz til next time (^-^)/