Waking up

It was dark... I didn't know where I was, a horrible adore kick in the air."Eww what the hell is that smell, where am I."

"shhh"

"Whos ther-"
A hand covered my mouth, I was squirming, trying to get out of the grip until, I felt a blade by my neck, a light finally turned on. I slowly turned my head to see the man from the park behind me. Immediately, I could feel my face turn red as hatred and anger fulfilled me, he gently moved my hair over my ear and with a raspy voice said, "Tami its about time you.. GO TO.. SLEEP!!!"
**end of dream**
Beep... Beep.. Beep...
I woke up, and found myself in a white room, I started to panic until, I realize I was at the hospital... I went to sit up but a pain striked my gut and I immediately fell back down. "Ugh..."
I pulled the covers to find bandages. "Shit."
I then started to remember what happen, lots of questions swarmed my mind, how long have I been here, why didn't I just die like Ron did? What sick person would just come into someone's life and ruin it?!?! As I thought about things such as this, I could feel hot tears coming down my face. Ron was like a brother to me and now hes gone.. But why him, why not me instead??
I don't want to live knowing my friend is dead and his fucked up killer was still out there. I want Ron... I want to here him laugh. I want him alive with me... "I'm sorry Ron, I'm sorry I never got to you on time, I'm sorry I couldn't help you." I whispered this to myself as more tears drip down my face and memories kicked in.

*Two hours later*
A nurse came to check if I was awake, after she saw I was. She greeted me and told me what happened. So apparently, I've only been here for two days, I had a fractured skull a concussion and internal bleeding in my brain, and then of course the stab wound by my rib cage. After explaining what injuries I had and how long I've been here. She had some detectives come in to ask me some questions, once I told them what happened or at least the things that I remembered happened and answered all of their questions, they thanked me for my time and apologize for my lost. "We'll try our best to arrest the man or men that did this to you and your friend." I smiled and thanked the detective's as they exit the room. Apperently from there understanding, I'm going to be watched by a patrol cop for the next couple of days just to make sure the killer doesn't attempt to attack me again once I'm out of the hospital. But I won't be able to go home until tomorrow, according to my doctor.

*** The next day***
I woke up on the hospital bed, just to find get well balloons by my side and sun flowers. "What da? Who are these from??" I checked for a name but didn't find any, then the nurse came in, "Hi Hun, nice to see you up" she said with a smile, "Oh, looks like you had some guess over, its nice to know people care, just make sure you remind them to sign in next time okay sweet heart, by the way those are lovely flowers."

"Wait you mean you don't know who gave these to me?" I said slightly confuzed. The nurse look back at me with confusion as well. "Um.. No dear I didn't and now that actually has me kinda concern.. I'll be right back." Now more questions filled in my head, who would just give me flowers and balloons without a note? It couldn't be my parents or Ron's.. I'm pretty sure his parents haven't heard about the incident yet.. But if they didn't do it then who did?? Hmm... Well maybe its no big deal maybe I'm just over thinking this like its just flowers and get well balloons so what...
The door then opened and in came the nurse again but this time with a worried look on her face, oh no this doesn't look good.. Before I could say or ask anything she said, "We got to get you out of here now!"
**************** Well I hope you enjoyed chapter 3, sorry for it being short and sorry for posting it late. I'll try to post more often but yeah.. Other then that like, comment and share, btw if you have any idea's for the story please let me know, thank you anyways, peace out.✌