✿59

I love you dangerously~

Monday.

Eunseo was walking towards the CEO's office after keeping her bag on her desk when she felt a pull on her arm. She almost yelped and saw her two friends. "What's the matter?"

"Mr. Kang resigned and he gave the resignation letter to Jungwoo", Jimin said excitedly.

"What?" Her face went blank. "Why though?"

"We don't know. Wait Jungwoo has the letter. Jungwoo!!!", Aeri called the older man.

The said guy came across the room and said, "Oh Eunseo! Here please give this letter to Sir. Actually Mr Kang gave it to me before I entered the building. I was surprised. He didn't even work here for fifteen days." He handed the sealed envelope to the secretary. "I wonder why he resigned so suddenly. He was not a bad guy."

The brunette was now twisted the door knob after staring at the white envelope with an unknown emotion. Neither did she feel sad or upset nor happy. She placed it on Jaemin's table. She forgot to say her usual 'good morning' today which confused the latter.

He crooked a brow. "What's this?"

"Cheongsan's resignation letter", she answered.

His eyes widened as he stopped playing games and kept his phone on that table and took the letter in his hand. He tore the envelope and took out the paper and started going through it. "He wrote that there had been an emergency back home. So, he left for Japan."

"He kept his promise this time." Her eyes were looking at her feet.

Jaemin got up and stood infront of her, grabbing her hand gently as his thumb drew circles on her knuckles. "It's for the best I guess. Just think about it. Everything happened till now in our life made us reach here and we found each other again. You don't even know what you mean to me. You complete me", his soft voice spoke.

Her hands went upto his tie knot, fixing it as he leaned in and nuzzled his nose with hers with slight giggles escaping their lips.

"Should we go to a coffee date today?", the male asked.

"Without the kids?"

"Yeah just us. You and me."

"The kids-"

"Don't worry about them. Jeno loves spending time with them you know? He will take care of them."

"Umm then okay!" She beamed at him.

The secretary came out of the office and was dragged by the two girls to somewhere. "Umm where are we going?", she asked.

"To the hall. Did you forget that today it would be announced who became the Employee of the Year?!", Jimin said.