Chapter 2 - Truth

As expected, Meghna looked shocked at the news. I couldn't blame her. She just said okay. So I left for work. I came back early from work that evening. I was excited to start packing, however Meghna greeted me with an anxious look on face. She told me she wanted to talk about something serious. So we went on terrace for privacy & started talking.

"Nikhil, you will hate me after this.."

"Why? What's up? Tell me."

"Can we please.. cancel, or atleast postpone the honeymoon?"

I sighed heavily. I don't know why, but I had somehow seen this coming.

"May I know why?"

Meghna seemed to be at loss for words again.

"I.. am not feeling well since few days."

"Do you want to see a doctor? Forget about the honeymoon."

" No.. I think.. I'll be fine. Just, no honeymoon please."

I walked a step closer to Meghna & took her hand in my hands.

"Sure. I'll cancel it."

She looked surprised again, but smiled.

"You are very nice Nikhil. I don't deserve you."

"Don't say that. It's no big deal"

"What will you tell your mom dad?"

"I'll make up some story".

"Are you sure?"

"I am. Nothing matters more than your comfort."

Meghna looked like she felt a rush of gratitude suddenly & she hugged me. I was taken aback, & ad the same time I felt a rush of love. Probably it was all in my head, but I felt it, & I hugged her back, tighter. I didn't feel like letting her go. I could feel her breasts pressed on my chest & her breathing on my neck. I was turned on feeling the warmth of her body in my arms, and I turned my head slightly.. my lips touched her smooth neck and I felt currents pass through me. I could smell her sweet heavenly fragrance & she smelled great. She slowly released her hug & my lips touched her smooth velvet cheek.. I planted a very light kiss on her cheek & I felt her breathing get heavy. my lips moved further & touched her luscious pink lips.. She didn't move & stayed frozen. I took her lower lip in my lips & ran the tip of my tongue over her lip.. She shivered a little. I pulled her lip further inside my mouth & sucked heavily on her lips.. I kissed her passionately holding her heavenly face in my hands & at one moment my tongue touched her tongue.. Suddenly she pulled back & I could see a tear in her eye. I realised I may have gone too far & I apologised.

"No I'm sorry.. It's not you. I had something else on my mind."

"Meghna.. I know something is wrong with you. You are troubled.. & I don't wish to invade your space. You can share what's bothering you, whenever you want. I won't force you. But let me assure you, until & unless you are completely comfortable with me, I won't touch you.. Even if it takes forever."

Meghna almost started crying & said,

"Thank you so much."

I wanted to hug her but I remembered the promise I had just made, & I stopped. We went back downstairs. We had dinner & went to sleep. I opened my laptop & started checking if the flights to bali were refundable. Unfortunately, they were not. I sighed heavily & turned off the laptop. Meanwhile Meghna went in shower. I was turned on again by thinking about her milky porcelain body all soaped up & drenched in shower.. It certainly sucked to have a wife hot as hell and not having an opportunity to make sweet love to her.. but I believed some things were worth waiting for.

After Meghna returned, I went in shower & luckily I spotted her pink underwear & white bra in laundry basket. I got instant hard on and I breathed on her skimpy little underwear.. it smelled like heaven! I couldn't even imagine what insides of her pajama may actually smell like.. I jerked off smelling her 32C size bra and came within seconds. When I came back from shower, I went to bed & Meghna turned to look at me.

"Nikhil.."

"Yes?"

"I've been thinking, I was being too selfish. You are being so nice to me & I didn't even think about questions you would have to face by your family.. I think I've changed my mind. As long as we are maintaining enough space, I think we should go to Bali. You should not have to lie to your parents."

I didn't say a word! I couldn't stop smiling.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So finally we landed in Baali & reached our hotel. We had a wonderful suite booked for us in a hotel based on beach. The suite had wonderful view, huge beds, spacious bathrooms, & a jacuzzi. The bedroom was decorated heavily with flowers on bed again.. and there was a gift hamper with many flavoured condoms. Meghna blushed very hard & I was half embarrassed & half turned on again.

As if having a hot-as-fuck wife on one side & box of condoms that would expire without being used on other side were not enough to trouble my penis, the whole hotel & beach was full of hot women wearing skimpy bikinis smooching & dry humping their new husbands & boyfriends! As we walked to the beach first day, we noticed many couples getting as intimate as possible & we went as far as we could. Once we reached quite far, we sat there on beach.

Suddenly a huge wave came & before we could realise, it completely drenched us both. We tried to get up as fast as possible, but in the attempt I fell back again & badly hurt my back. I couldn't get up easily again. So I just crawled farther from sea waves' reach & sat there taking support of a huge rock. Meghna too sat next to me & I looked at her. She was wearing a white T shirt which obviously started showing her marvellous curves even better. I could see she was wearing a pink bra inside. Her hot-pants were wet too & her milky thighs glistened with waterdrops shining in sunlight.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine now. but seems like it will be painful everytime to get up or move."

"Do you want to go back? See a doctor?"

"No Meghna.. maybe later. Right now I just need to catch some air"

"Okay."

We sat quietly for couple of minutes.

"Nikhil, I have a confession to make."

"What's that?"

"This may be a lot to take in.. but it's high time. I.. had an affair before marriage. I loved a guy from a different religion. Me being an atheist I was ready to marry him anyway, but my family was against it. So while I planned to elope with him, they kept forcing me into arranged marriage & even put up a profile on shaadi.com. They copied my bio section from Facebook & put it there. Filled in rest of the details & even handled the account mostly. My dad being a heart patient I would try to avoid big fights and meet whoever they would ask me to meet for matrimony. They forced me to say yes to you as well.. but I had already made plans to elope with my boyfriend on the wedding day. I insisted on a court marriage so that you won't face huge financial loss over wedding ceremony. Unfortunately, he turned out to be an asshole who just wanted to sleep with me. He slept with me the first time on a night before wedding day, & then he left, never to return. He removed his trace completely.

So when I was sitting in a room facing a mirror looking at my crying face, the makeup-women arrived & I didn't know how to react or what to do. I was frozen in a tricky situation. I turned into a robot & just followed what my family asked me to do."

Meghna paused & looked into my eyes. I was too shocked to say anything.