Chapter 4 - Hope

I had no words to express my delight. We went to starting point & Meghna slowly climbed on my shoulders & sat on them wrapping her thighs around my head from behind. I could feel her soft milky thighs on my cheeks If only I could turn my neck a little & bite into that creamy hairless leg..

I turned around & noticed, Aliyah was sitting on Pranab's shoulder, but facing his head. He was sniffing her bikini bottom & she was laughing. As soon as the race started I immediately started walking. Since i had a good height I could take longer steps & I ended up winning that round!

Meghna got down & hugged me to congratulate. She seemed to be in a good mood after long & I was happy to see her happy.

Soon they announced next round. In that round the wives had to answer some questions on paper & husbands had to guess the answers. Fortunately by that time, I had followed Meghna's profile with such good attention that I knew most of the answers already. From her pictures on FB profile, I was able to guess her favorite food, her best friends, her favorite color etc. I got 4 out of 5 answers right, although the winner for this round was a different couple. Although Meghna was quite surprised & impressed knowing how much I knew her well.

Finally the last round came. It was simple.. All the couples had to go underwater & kiss their partners.. the couple to last the longest inside water without breaking the kiss, would win the round. This was a tough one.

"Meghna.. I would understand if you don't want to continue.."

"Too late Nikhil.. you have performed too well to back out now. Let's do this.." - She sounded excited.. I was more than happy!

All the couples were standing in pool & I was staring at the love of my life.. I was going to kiss her again & It could have been the last time I ever kissed her. I didn't know whether she was gonna stay with me or get a divorce.. but this was the closest I could go to making true love to her & express it with a kiss, how much I loved her..

When the whistle was blown, all couples held their breath & buried themselves inside water.. Meghna's heavenly beautiful face looked even more softer & prettier inside water.. I held her face in my both hands & planted my lips on her soft pink lips.. Everything around me faded away.. all I could feel, was the warm wet insides of her lips & the touch of her tongue on my tongue.. I sucked on her tongue & explored her wet mouth with my tongue.. a rush of love passed through me & I wrapped my legs around her, pulling her in a tighter hug.. She wrapped her arms around me & kissed me back passionately.. her breasts were pressed against my chest.. soon I ran out of breath & started pulling away from her, when suddenly she pulled my head back with her hand & kissed me even harder as we hugged even tighter.. I was happily surprised & I tried hard to last longer.. Finally she ran out of breath too & we broke the kiss & came out of water...! As soon as we came out, everyone started clapping & whistling at us.. we had won!!

We came out of pool & waited while judges calculated score. But I didn't care about the score..

"Meghna.."

"Yes?"

"When you.. pulled me back again, were you trying to kill me?" I asked with a wink.

She laughed a little & looked away for a second..

"Actually.. I was kinda looking around & checking if other couples are out. I could see some colors inside pool and realised we were not the last couple.. So I thought let's try a few more seconds.." - Meghna.

"Oh.."

I was a little disappointed, & Meghna knew it too. She looked away & I sighed. It was stupid of me to expect more from her.. but that's how crazy stupid love is.

Finally the score was out, & surprisingly, we had won the whole game! I was a little disappointed about the kiss revealation, but I felt happy that we had a good memory to share, before everything was soon to fall apart.

That day we went for sightseeing & concentrated more on enjoying the holiday. Baali was indeed a very beautiful places & soon helped me get over my little heartbreak. Meghna too was enjoying it & her previous happy, outgoing self was coming back to her.. a side which I had not seen yet. When we returned to hotel late night, we were told that we were shifting to our grand prize.. the emperor suite.

The suite was indeed very lavish! The beds were even bigger like a playground, TV screens were bigger, the jacuzzi was almost like a small sized pool, & the view from infinity pool was mesmerising! We kept chatting in gallery enjoying the breeze & then slept off.

In morning, we went to the breakfast area & met Pranab & Aliyah again. They congratulated us on the win & were very excited to hear the details about the new suite.

"It must be something. You know the price of that suite is triple the price of everyone else's." -Pranab

"Yeah it's wonderful.." - Me

"Have you guys entered the pool yet?"

"Oh not really.. I would have slept off in the pool itself.. hahaha" - Pranab

Me & Meghna looked at each other after they went on for another 10 minutes building mental images of the suite. We knew we had to do it.

" You know what, why don't you come see the suite sometime today? We will order food in & chill by the pool."

"Sounds fantastic!" Aliyah exclaimed.. "Looks like we just invited ourselves doesn't it?"

"Well.. not anymore" - I said & everyone laughed.

They arrived at our suite around lunchtime & changed into swimwear. Aliyah & Pranab directly entered the infinity pool while me & Meghna ordered lunch. After ordering we looked outside & Aliyah was already making out with Pranab inside pool...

"These two get started anywhere don't they?" - Me

"Looks like it. They have even done it in common restrooms here.." - Meghna

"How do you know that?" - Me"

"Aliyah told me yesterday" - Meghna

"Wow."

Suddenly something caught my attention.. I saw Pranab's hand go inside water & move constantly in slow motion. It looked like he was fingering Aliyah.. I was shocked..

"Wow.. do you like her?" - Meghna asked & I came back to senses..

"What? Who?" - Me

"Aliyah." - Meghna.

"No.. I mean why would I?" - Me

"Haha.. look at your face.. you just dropped jaws" - Meghna winked.

"That's because I saw.. never mind." - Me

"You saw Aliyah?" - Meghna

"Come on.. " - Me

"It's okay.. no one is judging. She is incredibly hot no doubt.." - Meghna

Suddenly Aliyah shouted, "guys, mind if we go topless?"

Meghna chuckled & looked at me..

"Should she go topless Nikhil?"

I rolled my eyes.. she laughed & gave Aliyah a thumbs up.

She stood up..

"Well I'm gonna go see Aliyah's boobs. You can join if you wish" - Meghna.

"Well.. something is better than nothing.." - I said standing up & bit my tongue..

"Sorry I didn't mean that--"

Meghna started laughing & went inside to change. I entered the pool & was greeted with sight of Aliyah's firm round wet breasts & her erect small brown nipples..

"Do you want a hug Nikhil?" Aliyah winked..

"No thanks" - I said & sipped my drink..

Water kept splashing against Aliyah's erect nipples & her firm handful breasts swayed in water freely.. She was sitting in lap of Pranab who had one hand around her waist, occasionally caressing her nipples, and other hand inside her underwear. I was turned on obviously.. but I was helpless. Until Meghna entered the pool & made things worse..! She was wearing a white tube bikini top & bottom. She looked incredibly sexy & like a mermaid. She stood next to me & whispered,

"Do you like them?"

"yes. Very much".

She was slightly taken aback, & then smiled..

"What are you gonna do about it?" - Meghna

"Same thing I do about anything else I like.." - Me

"Which is?" - Meghna

"Love without any expectations.." - Me

She stayed silent for few moments.. n then broke into laughter.. Suddenly I saw Pranab slide his dick inside Aliyah's underwear & I was alarmed.. I made some excuse & went back inside with Meghna. When I told her what was happening, she broke into laughter again.. We kept laughing & watching them as Aliyah kept grinding her ass slowly on Pranab's crotch.

That day we were supposed to camp out in a nearby forest. We hiked there & set up everyone's sleeping bags. At night we all had a nice campfire session & everyone got involved. Even Meghna sang couple of songs & danced with other couples at jamming session. She was slowly getting over the whole thing & I was just enjoying the moment as it passed.

After everyone went to sleep in their bags, Meghna still lingered outside near campfire. She was obviously awkward about sharing a sleeping bag that was so small. I offered her the whole bag but she made some excuse about not being sleepy & lingered outside. I didn't know what to do. I slept inside leaving as much space as possible for her.. but I just pretended to be asleep. I couldn't sleep knowing she's out there, alone. I had to stay awake.

Much to my surprise, sometime past 12, there were animal sounds & the atmosphere got even colder. I watched her stand up through corner of my eyes, and she came inside the tent. She slept next to me & finally I could go to sleep.

Next morning I woke up smelling awesome.. there was amazing fragrance in the air.. when I opened my eyes, I realised it wasn't the air..

It was Meghna.

She had her arm over my body & one leg over my waist. her lips were hardly a centimeter away from mine, & it was her fragrance that woke me up.. her mostly naked leg rested on my waist & I couldn't resist running my hand across her milky smooth thighs.. Everytime I touched the porcelain skin of this beauty I couldn't believe she was even real. My hand then rested on her waist & I closed my eyes again, just enjoying the intimacy. few minutes later she seemed to have woken up..

"Nikhil..?"

I didn't answer & kept my eyes shut. She just kept breathing at my neck for few seconds & slowly planted a small kiss on my lips.. Then she got up & walked out of tent.

We came back to hotel then & had breakfast. It was a nice cheerful day with love in the air. Everything seemed new. The sparkle in Meghna's eyes that I had seen in her pictures, was back again. We returned from breakfast & sat for hours in the pool, next to each other.. I had my arm around her shoulders & she rested her head on mine. I wanted that moment to freeze forever.. Somehow I wasn't worried anymore about Meghna staying or leaving me.. I was happy in the moment..

That night we invited all other couples to party at our suite.. everyone was in a nice mood. We partied, danced, had dinner & drank beers. Later on we even had a small group session of truth or dare. The naughty dares mostly happened within couples & occasionally outside.. Pranab had to kiss another man. Meghna had to dance around an imaginary pole.. I had to give a foot massage to another woman.. & Aliyah was asked to give me a lap dance... by none other than Meghna!

I was speechless.. Aliyah was known to go a little far in act & I was worried.. she removed her clothes until she had only a bra & underwear on, & then she started the lapdance! No doubt it was a heavenly ride.. Meghna smiled at me mischievously while Aliyah sat in my lap & rubbed her half naked breasts on my face! Pranab too was enjoying the show.. Except, when Aliyah held my face in her hands & started kissing my neck, Pranab got up laughing & pulled her away. She was too drunk by then.. I was in worse situation because I was wearing only boxers and I had a huge boner on display!

With that act, the game ended & everyone left. I was awkward.. I didn't want to jerk off. I thought Meghna might feel offended if I jerked off after a sensual lap dance that Aliyah gave. I slept on the bed avoiding any small talk, & then something miraculous happened..

Meghna got on my bed & slept behind me, spooning me. I was speechless again.. I could feel her breathing on backside of my neck.. Next thing she did, blew my mind away.. Her hand slowly came on my waist, and went inside my boxer.. her soft little hand held my hard stiff penis & started rubbing it slowly.. She slowly kept moving it up & down inside her grip & I was on cloud nine..! her speed increased & I slided my own hand inside my boxers & wrapped my palm around her hand.. we began stroking my hard dick together and finally when I was about to come, I left the bed & went to shower.. I finished the job, cleaned myself & returned to bedroom. Meghna had returned to her couch already & was sleeping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the next day rose, there was tremendous sexual tension between us.. On one hand, the possibility of us coming closer physically seemed exciting, but on other hand, we didn't know where our relationship was going & I didn't want to make it look like I was using her. I didn't know how exactly she felt about me.

Most of the day we visited few more sights, shopped a little. In the evening as we were returning to hotel, Meghna invited Aliyah & Pranab to our suite again.

"It will be just 4 of us.. Let's have another truth & dare session" - Meghna

"Yaay sounds fun!" - Pranab exclaimed.

Once they walked away, I asked Meghna,

"Did you really enjoy it that much?" - Me

"Yeah, you did too, right?" - Meghna

"Yeah but.. again?" - Me

"You don't want to? I thought you liked Aliyah.." - Meghna winked.

I was upset.

"What does this have to do with me liking Aliyah? Why are you taking this joke seriously?" - Me

"I thought you.. liked it" - Meghna mumbled & kept quiet.

I understood it all.

"Is that what this is all about?" - Me

"Nikhil I'm not giving you away or something.. I just felt guilty & it may help you with some relief.." - Meghna

"Is that why you think I married you? For relief?" - Me.