Chapter 5 - Anticipation

Meghna's eyes were full.. I felt awful again.

"I'm sorry Meghna.. I didn't mean to go this far, but, you don't have to do this. I already told you you owe me nothing. Not a free pass, not even help to release stress. I know all this is confusing for you & when I said I can give you time, I meant it. So unless you are doing things because you like me, you don't have to do things. If you are touching me for any reason other than liking me, please don't. You will be fooling both of us.." - Me

"Sorry Nikhil.. I'll make some excuse & cancel it. Please don't misunderstand.. " - Meghna

"It's okay.. I need some air. I'll come back in some time." - Me

I walked away for some alone time on beach. I wanted her love, not pity. All the signs of affection I would get, would turn out to be something else. I sat there on beach thinking for couple of hours.. & then returned to suite.

I laid on the bed.. Meghna quietly returned from gallery & laid next to me.. she took my hand & turned around to face the wall, allowing me to spoon her. I didn't say anything. My hand was resting on her belly. I could smell her beautiful fragrance. She whispered,

"Nikhil.."

"Yes?"

"There was no one inside water when I pulled you back."

"Sorry?"

"In the competition. When I pulled you back for kiss, it wasn't for winning the competition.."

I stayed silent & couldn't help but smile.. She pulled my hand tighter around her belly.. I kissed the backside of her neck.. She turned her neck towards me.. I kissed on her cheek.. Her hand took my hand under her T shirt & placed it on her smooth stomach.. She turned again & faced me.. I placed my lips on her lips & my hand went further inside her T shirt & caressed her smooth velvet back.. I could feel her shivering as she kissed me back Her sweet luscious lips tasted delicious..! I buried my head in her neck & kissed her neck.. She moved her fingers through my hair & pressed my head on her neck.. I kissed her collar bone & pulled her closer with my leg.. our naked thighs touched & I had a fire in my shorts.. She removed her T shirt & I buried my face between those heavenly breasts.. I kissed tenderly on the upper swelling of her milky soft breasts.. She pressed my head tighter on her breasts.. My hand was moving allover her smooth fair back.. She slided her hand inside my boxers & I suddenly stopped..

"Wait.." - Me

"What?" - Meghna

"I want to take things slow.." - Me

"We ARE taking it slow" - Meghna smiled.

"I meant.. even slower" - Me

"Like.. No sex today-slower?" - Meghna

"and no handjob today-slower too" - Me

Meghna chuckled..

"You can last that long without it?" - Meghna

"Hello? I waited this long." - Me

"That was different. You didn't know that time. Now you do." - Meghna..

"Well.. still.. I wana take it slow." - Me

"What if I don't wana?" - Meghna winked.

"We'll meet somewhere in the middle.." - Me

"And you are sure you won't cross that middle point tonight?" - Meghna

"I'm very much sure." - Me

"Well.. let's see. I'm gonna go have shower first."

Meghna got up with a mischievous smile & slided down her shorts.. Her milky fair smooth thighs shined in the moonlight coming from windows.. She walked to the shower, turned the lights on, left the door open, & started shower.. I kept staring at her in disbelief..! Hot water started gliding down her hourglass figure. I went closer & stood in the shower door.. She looked like a milky candy oozing with milk.. I couldn't hold it any longer & hugged her from behind.. I kissed & bit her neck, & went on to kiss her shoulders.. my hands rested on her smooth fair stomach.. As I hugged her tight her half naked breasts almost popped out of the bra..It allowed more water to slide down under her bra between her milky round globes.. She turned her neck backwards & kissed me.. I sucked on her wet lips & pushed my tongue inside her wet warm mouth.. she sucked on my tongue hungrily. I held her face by her neck as she went on licking insides of my mouth. Her hand took my hand & slided it inside her drenched underwear.. suddenly my fingers felt warmness & softness.. I was touching something like a tiny delicate flower.. As I cupped her swollen mound between her thighs, I realised she was clean shaved.. & my palm was rubbing against very tender soft petals of her throbbing labia..