Chapter 6 - Love

She kissed me again & her lips lingered close to my lips as we felt the aroma of each other.. She smiled slightly & pressed her pink full lips on my lips.. my lips parted her lips & started tasting inside of her warm wet mouth. My tongue explored the shape & texture of her tongue. I held her moonlike soft face in hand & started placing kisses allover her face.. on her cheeks, eyes, nose, lips again, & I buried my face deep in her neck.. the warmth of her soft neck felt like heaven to me.. Those moments felt like eternity.. She wrapped arms around me & pressed her head on mine, pulling me deep inside her neck..

"I can feel your heart beating." - Me

"What does it say" - Meghna asked smiling.

"Let me hear again"

I moved downwards & pressed my ear against the soft flesh of her chest..

"Says you are going to get your wish tonight."

Meghna let out a small laughter.. I kissed her bare pale shoulder that was exposed due to her oversized shirt.. & her collarbone later..I pulled her shirt further down & kissed the soft flesh of her upper breast.. My hand reached her waist & slid inside her T shirt.. Moving over her smooth stomach my hand reached her bra-covered globes.. She was wearing a purple bra.. I slid my one hand inside her bra without unhooking & cupped her soft round breast.. It was the most beautiful feeling ever..I dug my fingers deeper in the flesh of her breast & she giggled.. She removed her shirt completely.

Her breasts were rising & falling slowly as she breathed.. I opened the hook of her front opening bra, & slowly the bra cups fell apart on each side.. I was mesmerised at the sight.. Two milky fair & firm round breasts were rising & falling slowly.. looking even brighter... like delicate flowers in that moonlight beam.. & on those breasts, most tender small nipples.. reddish pink in colour.. Surrounded by fainter pink areola. Her breasts looked so milky fair, if someone pressed them too hard, milk might spill out of them.. I squeezed both her mounds of flesh & she let out a sigh.. I kissed softly on her breast, while circling the nipple on her other breast.,, She pressed my head harder on her breast.. I kissed allover her breast & finally I moved to her tender pink nipple.. I gave long wet lick across her sweet tiny nipple, & she closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling. After a couple more licks, I gently wrapped my lip around her nipple & sucked on it.. while sucking on it I kept flicking on it with my tongue.. I tried to push as much of her breast as possible, inside my mouth & then sucked it till I reached nipple.. I slowly increased the speed of flicking my tongue over it while squeezing her other breast very hard & she pressed my head tighter on her breast.. Then I switched the breast completely & repeated same with the other breast.. She had started breathing faster & tiny sweat bubbles had started forming on her soft fair skin.. Then I bit her nipple for the first time..

"Oh my god..!" she sighed with her eyes still closed.. & I could tell she could have an orgasm just with the nipple play.. So I decided to go one notch up.. I picked an icecube from adjacent icebucket, & slided it across her entire breast.. she shivered & opened her eyes to look at me.. Smiling, I slided it across her pink hard nipple & she shuddered again.. I kept rubbing the icecube only over her nipple & it started getting painful for her.. while the nipple kept getting harder & stiff.. As it reached a painful point, before she could scream I immediately covered the hard nipple with my warm wet mouth & tongue, comforting, caressing it with my saliva.. She sighed heavily.. But then I placed the icecube on her other nipple & it started getting cold & stiff.. As soon as the pain became unbearable I switched again & comforted it with my warm mouth.. Meghna was going mad now.. I did this a couple more times & I could feel her legs shaking.. At one point I kept the icecube away & pulled her stiff nipple holding it in my teeth, while squeezing her other nipple hard.. and she shuddered again, as waves of pleasure started passing throughout her body.. She pulled me in a tighter hug & my face was buried between her soft round mounds.. She wrapped her legs tightly around my waist as she started coming & I could somehow feel the heat waves of pleasure between her thighs.. I couldn't breathe as her Milky round breasts squeezed my face inside them.. but it felt like the most comforting state ever..