Chapter 3 - Truce

Meghna paused & looked into my eyes. I was too shocked to say anything.

"You have every right to be angry.."

"I'm not angry Meghna.. I'm just.. wondering why you didn't tell me? Did you really think of me as a guy who would betray your trust & tell your family about your plans to elope?"

"That's exactly the point Nikhil.. you are not that kind of a person, where as every single male I've met in life, turned out to be an asshole who never respects women, or one who believes men to be superior to women, or one who thinks women belong to kitchen. Or probably me being feminist I may have had temporary prejudice against all men for a while, but that's why I assumed that I don't have to tell you truth. Your profile seemed too simple & non-descriptive, & I assumed you to be someone with simple living & simple thinking. So I wore short clothes, & looked quite disinterested, hoping someone orthodox like you may reject my proposal & move on.. but you turned out to be a true gentleman who doesn't judge women by clothing.. Who gives them space & respects their choices.. Who comes with simple living but high thinking. My boyfriend, knowing my liberal nature, had faked his identity for long, just to woo me. He talked about equality, discrimination & social issues just to woo me, & I fell for him, where as men like you who truly are gentlemen, don't feel the need to flaunt that in profile bio."

Even in that situation I couldn't resist a dry laugh.

"I don't know whether to take that as compliment or suggestion".

"Of course it's a compliment Nikhil."

We stayed silent for few moments. Sun had started setting.

"So what do you want to do now?" - I asked her.

"I don't know.." - She muttered looking down.

"You can take time to answer this but, could you ever love me?"

She stared back at me, her eyes were almost full.

"Please don't ask.."

"Trust me I won't think of you as a monster. You owe me nothing."

"Last thing I'd ever want to do, is to lie to you now, so let me be honest. I don't know if it will ever happen. This is really a bad time to answer a critical question like this while I'm still recovering from a shock."

"Fair enough. Take your time. No pressure."

"Thank you so much for understanding."

Meghna helped me stand up again & We walked back slowly to hotel & to our suite. Our clothes were wet & dirty so we needed to change & shower before dinner. That's when we realised, this was a honeymoon suite.. & the bathrooms here had a glass wall. Anyone from the room could easily see inside. I saw her staring at glass wall & I understood her situation.

"Wait. I'll go to the other room."

"No no.. please. Your back needs rest. These bathrooms do have a curtain too.. but it's stuck somewhere & not coming out."

"Oh well.. What should we do? Do you wanna change the suite?"

"No it's too much, just.. let it be. Can you please turn around for 20 minutes while I take shower?"

I agreed & turned to an opposite side on bed.. Only to realise, I could still see part of the glass window thru a mirror on that wall. I kept watching & held my breath as she entered the shower. She removed her wet T shirt & She stood there in her pink bra & hot-pants cleaning her upper body.. I saw her smooth fair back & felt like running my tongue over it. Then she turned her back on my side, & loosened the bra straps!!

Her bra came off & although I couldn't see her from front, her fair porcelain body with hourglass figure looked extremely explosive! She slided down her hot-pants & there she was.. standing topless in nothing but purple thongs. My dick shot to an instant erection..She started the shower & throughout the shower she didn't turn to face my side. I could see hot water running down her smooth silky fair back.. & further down her firm ass. I felt like going in the shower right away, tearing her underwear apart & shoving my manhood inside her tight little pussy.. but all I could do was playing with my dick. I badly wanted to see her gorgeous milky breasts at least, but by the time she turned around, the steam from shower had made the glass semitransparent & all I could see was heavily blurred naked figure. I could tell that she dried herself & changed her underwear & bra afterwards. Once she came out dressed, I went in shower. Since she went to the other room, I could jerk off in shower sniffing her underwear again..