Side-Story #1

*How Nick Fury met Peter Parker*

This may be Peter's most desperate and insane plan yet, but he refused to go back to another foster home. Parker Luck had struck at every abusive foster home he ended up at and at this point he just wanted to be left alone.

"Peter, are you sure this is a good idea?" Ned asked worriedly from over the phone.

"Trust me, Ned. My parents worked for him, we can trust him. We just need to get his attention."

"And having me hack into SHIELD so you can break into their HQ and make a dramatic entrance is the way to do it?"

"Yes. The letter my parents left me said Fury hates being upstaged because he likes to be the dramatic one. So, all we have to do is just make the most dramatic entrance ever and there's no way he won't pay attention to that, right?"

After May had died he'd had to sort through her things, and he had found a box of some things that were from his parents. A letter was left to him and May telling him that if he ever needed any help, to contact Nick Fury. His mother had also made a side-note that if he had difficulty getting in contact with Fury that he could make up some kind of stink at SHIELD. So, that's exactly what he was going to do, or what Spider-Man is going to do.

"I guess that makes sense. Is there a reason we're doing this without MJ?"

"I offered to bring her in on it, but she said she wanted plausible deniability."

"Ah, okay."

Nick Fury was having a pretty good day, everything was normal, or as normal as it can get with running an organization full of incredibly dangerous people. He'd had a few meetings, tapped into a few conversations, terrorized a few new recruits, planned a few new missions, overall it was a normal day.

That is, until the lights went out. The phones stopped working and his computers went dark.

"What the hell?"

He had jumped from his chair and pulled out his handgun, ready to storm out, when the lights came back on along with a song playing through the speakers throughout the entire building.

"Is that Despacito?"

By now, Fury was extremely confused and had stopped advancing towards the door, choosing instead to stare up at his ceiling.

He refocused on the door when he heard polite knocking.

"Hi, excuse me, can I come in?"

There was no way that was one of his agents, that voice sounded like a child's.

Fury stomped towards the door and flung it open, only to freeze immediately upon his eye landing on Spiderman. Who let this vigilante get in here?

Taking a glance behind the masked vigilante yielded the answer. No one let him in, he let himself in. Fury's office held a good view over SHIELD's headquarters, and what he could see startled him.

Dozens of his agents were strung up in some kind of webbing all over the walls and the floors, and those were only the ones he could see.

He returned his gaze back to the Spider-kid who at least looked a little sheepish, but still unapologetic.

"Hi, my name is Peter Parker, you might remember my parents, Richard and Mary Parker?"