The young descendant of the Zeppeli family

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure -State of the Art!
<--- The young descendant of the Zeppeli family --->

-! I don't own the series Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Hirohiko Araki does.I don't own any of the characters beside the ones I made myself.This story is fanmade.Giving all the credits to Hirohiko Araki and the Artist we got the stand names from( credit for the song names/artist will appear at the end of this story!
-Credits to our Artist--> @mountainOfsugar

*I'm really sorry if there are any grammatical or spelling mistakes as English is not my first language*

[creator's note: Thank you for all the nice comments! we're always very grateful for your kind word! If you want you can let us know who your favorite character is.

Have fun and we hope you enjoy this Chapter!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Aurellia's POV)

My life has never been anything challenging. You can call me lucky because I grew up in a rich family that never had any problems. I got everything I wanted and yet I wouldn't call myself lucky or blessed.

Ever since I was born I've been cursed. I'm not the only one, it seems like the whole family is cursed with this fate. They always sacrificed themselves for the Joestar family. The worst thing is that they hardly knew each other, and yet our family always gave up our lives just to save theirs. My uncle and great grandfather made it for Jonathan and Joseph Joestar. I could never understand how someone sacrifices their life just to save someone they barely know. My mother admired Ceasar Anthonio Zeppeli, my uncle, for his strong will. He was the only one to take care of her and the rest of the family after their father left for unknown reasons. It was obvious that even though he despised his father, he would do anything to protect his family.

I would be lying if I said I didn't admire him the way my mother does. She always tells me the story of him and my great-grandfather. Somehow my mother didn't sacrifice herself for any Joestar, maybe because one of her siblings (Ceasar Anthonio Zeppeli) already did it and now the next generation has the destiny again. I don't want to meet a Joestar if I'm forced to sacrifice myself for no reason. If I'm ever destined to meet one, I would make sure I never would have anything to do with them. They owe my family the greatest debt of all time and they don't even acknowledge it. They probably laugh about it since they've never felt this pain before. I would make their life miserable and not pleasant.

That's been my thoughts ever since, but that changed when I met Jomilo Joestar. It didn't completely change my view of the Joestar family, I still can't stand them, but meeting him made me curious about the history of the Joestar family. I've never actually heard the history of the Joestar family, I've only heard them mentioned in the stories my mother told me.

When he gave me his name I was shocked at first and of course I had the same option with him too, but then he told me that he isn't even related to the Joestar family, which surprised me at first but also relieved me. I feel sorry for him, having been born into such an ungrateful family. He told me that his mother was adopted by the Joestar family, so he's not related to them by blood, which also means he won't affect my curse. I'm curious to see what option he has in all of this. I'm not desperate, but it seems like there are still a lot of things I don't know about my "family" and his. He also seems to be a kind and calm person, he has a pure soul. So I decided there's nothing wrong with being friends with him. It shouldn't matter what family he comes from. He doesn't owe me anything, just his family. I'll make sure they pay our family with something as valuable as a life. Otherwise I cannot die in peace.

(back to Jomilo's P.O.V)
21, july 1956
8:00 A.M

This time I came to school earlier than usual but only because Aurellia wanted to meet me and now I'm all alone with Fateh because she has some important things to discuss with the principal. It's not that I don't like him, but I know he doesn't like me, at least for now. Otherwise, I think now that we're alone, it would be a good opportunity to talk to him. He doesn't have to be friends with me, but the tension between us is strong, too strong to even talk to him. Now that I'm friends with Aurellia, I need to get along with him at least a little bit. He's already staring at me angrily. Like a child that didn't get what it wanted. Kind of pathetic, but I won't blame him.