Bio (Updated)

Reader Info

Y/n - Your Name

L/n - Last Name

N/n - Nickname

E/c - Eye Color

H/c - Hair Color

F/c - Favorite Color

SF/c - Second Favorite Color

F/f - Favorite Food

F/d - Favorite Drink

F/m - Favorite Movie

Name: Y/n L/n (Normal Name), SMG5 (Real Name)

Alias: The Creative Boy

Age: 21

Sex: Male

Species: Human

Occupation: Hero and Resident of the Mushroom Kingdom, Harem Protagonist - Human Physiology

Powers and Abilities:

-Meme Manipulation
+Shapeshifting Inducement

-Aquatic Breathing

-Zoolingualism {Rabbid}

-Law Immunity

-Complete Mastery:
+Vehicular Mastery
+Weapon Proficiency
+Sculpting Mastery
+Vehicular Mastery
+Acting Mastery

-Companion Allegiance:
+Demon-Cartoon Companionship
+Human Companionship
+Toy Companionship

-Imagination Manifestation [Power of Creativity & Imagination]:
+Life Creation {Meme}
+Object Creation
+Teleportation {Matrix Style}
+Force-Field Generation
+Ink Mimicry
+Vocal Replication

-Anger/Negative Emotion Empowerment [Power of Betrayal]:
+Dark Form
+Umbra-kinetic Cloning

Weapon of Choice: His powers of Creativity and Imagination, Knives, Swords, Handguns, Shotguns, etc.

Love Interests: Meggy, Tari and Saiko.

Appearance: 

Personality: (Normal & When he's around friends) Sweet, Caring, Friendly, Polite, Happy, Supportive, Kind-Hearted, Comforting

(When dealing with his foes): Angry, Vengeful, Brave, Serious, Heroic, Courageous, Confident, Responsible

(When he is stressed out or depressed): Suicidal (Not all of the time), Upset, Livid, Depressed, Lonely

(When he is around the people that he falls in love with): Nervous, Kind, Bashful, Funny

Clothes: Pictured Above but in your favorite color(s)

Friends: Mario, SMG4, Luigi, Bowser, the other Mario avatars, Ember, Fishy Boopkins, Meggy, Tari, the Rabbids, Rabbid Y/n, Shroomy, Saiko.

Enemies: Toad, SMG3, Peach (Mostly), Toadsworth, Waluigi, Wario (Sometimes), Master Hand, Bob, Baldi.

Likes: Hanging out with SMG4, Mario and friends, playing video games, watching TV or videos on Youtube, helping out SMG4 with his memes, going on adventures with Mario (While teaching him how to be smarter and not doing something stupid that will get everyone in a lot of trouble.), Donuts, Cola, keeping the Mushroom Kingdom safe from the forces of evil, Training with Meggy, playing video games with Tari, hanging out with Saiko,

Dislikes: SMG3, having to deal with some of the trouble that Mario had caused, being accused for no reason or a crime that he didn't even commit, having to deal with Peach's constant complaining, yelling and Karen-like personality, Toad, seeing his own friends getting into constant danger (mostly caused by Mario's brand of stupidity).

About You: You're known by everyone as Y/n L/n, who just an average person with a normal, but you actually known as SMG5, the fifth and most powerful out of all the other SMGs such as SMG1, SMG2, SMG3, SMG4 and of course, the mysterious entity known as SMG0, but you also have the power of every SMG with the power of creativity and imagination.

So, when you arrived at the mushroom kingdom with Mario, SMG4 and their friends in the franchise, you've become well known after going on their adventures through the SMG4 franchise. You've got yourself a harem with the SMG4 girls since you are quite the polite and friendly gentleman, along with gaining your own personal rogues gallery as well as some unlikely allies like Desti, SMG3 and Waluigi.

But as time goes on like in the battle against SMG0, you soon learn your origin story as the legendary and powerful SMG5 and even took the role in court against the infamous and corrupted Lawyer Kong in the Copyright Era but did not end up like everyone including SMG4 that is not a part of the Nintendo Corporation since you are your own character and protected by the God of Creativity himself, Creation also known as the God's Creation and the Creator of the Multiverse.

In season 2, You go on some more epic adventures with the SMG4 crew and meets some new faces along with facing off against new enemies like Wario and Waluigi as well as SMG3 and many more threats that the gang might come across.

One day, when the new Super Smash Bros. Ultimate come out for the Nintendo Switch, Waluigi is mad that he is not going to be in the game due to Master Hand not believing that Waluigi is a good fighter to be in the game. That all began to change when Waluigi soon unlocked his special power, The Power of Rejection along with a super-badass form.

However, Master Hand still refused to let Waluigi into the game, even after he unlocked his true power. So, he decided to get revenge on everyone that wronged him by creating the infamous T-Pose Virus that will cause everyone to be permanently stuck in a T-Pose state.

Luckily, Y/n is one of two only people in the world that is still friends with Waluigi along with Mario, only to be tricked by Waluigi by disguising as a SAW-themed villain and Waluigi trapped Y/n in a dark room to prevent him from stopping his plans for revenge. Unfortunately for Waluigi, that only unlocked one of Y/n's special powers that is known as the Power of Betrayal, or in this case a Dark Sonic-like version of Y/n that is fueled by his rage and negative emotions that can also create shadowy clones of his friends and enemies to aid him on saving his friends from Waluigi's reign of terror.

Let's hope that our hero, Y/n L/n aka SMG5 and the SMG4 crew do whatever they can to stop Waluigi and save the world.

Now that you are part of the SMG4 family, what kind of adventure will you go into next? Well, you find out eventually since the possibilities are endless with the power of creativity and imagination.