Episode 32 - WOFTI II - Challenge #1

Location: The Dark Zone

No POV

After the gang including Waluigi is sent to the Dark Zone by Dark Fleetway Y/n, they are forced to play his own version of War of the Fat Italians as they have to face off against their evil, shadowy counterparts before they can be able to face off against the final boss himself in order to bring back Y/n and turn everything back to normal before it's too late.

Dark Fleetway Y/n: (Appears from the darkness) Welcome....to the Dark Zone! This place is not what you readers called a "friend-zone" kind of place, it's actually a world that is the true source of all things evil and since I sent everyone including Waluigi here, it's time for my own version of SMASH BROS! If Waluigi can't get into Smash Bros, THEN I'LL MAKE MY OWN! This will be his one last wish before I kill him with my own bare hands. This will be formed as a war...A War of the Fat Idiots!

NeoDracunyan: Uh...actually...it's fat ITALIANS!

Dark Fleetway Y/n: WHATEVER! They will fight against their shadow selves in a bunch of challenges, submitted by all you guys reading this right now...otherwise...THEY'LL SPEND THE REST OF THEIR MISERABLE LIVES TRAPPED HERE IN ETERNAL DARKNESS!!! So, without futher ado....LET'S START THE GAME!!

Challenge #1: Mario Vs Dark Mario - Who can blow up the entire world faster?

Submitted by MylesDTate

Location: Planet Earth Copy #1

As the first challenge started, Mario woke to find himself on Earth, but there is no one around but a bunch of weapons and bombs for him to use to destroy the planet.

Mario: What the? What's going on here?! Where am I?

???: You are sent to a copy of Planet Earth, Mario.

Mario then looked to see his Dark counterpart hovering over him as he is his opponent in this challenge as he teleported here from his copy of Planet Earth for him to destroy.

Mario: Who are you? And why do you look so sexy?!

Dark Mario: I am you, good looking and I am your opponent in this challenge.

Mario: Challenge? What's the challenge?

Dark Mario: In order to win this challenge, you must destroy this copy of Planet Earth in the fastest time possible. You are given a massive supply of weapons and bombs to use to blow up the planet. I hope you got the smarts to destroy your copy of Earth, cause I'm gonna blow mine up before you do! (Laughs Evilly)

Mario: Not if Mario can blow it up first!

Dark Mario: Well then, may be the best Mario win.

Dark Mario then teleported back to his own copy of Earth to blow it up as Mario quickly began working on blowing up the Earth by grabbing a ton of rockets and bombs to get to work.

Mario: I gotta hurry and grab as much bombs as possible before that sexy bastard beats me to it!

Then as Mario continued rummage through the crated filled with weapons and bombs, Mario found a small black box in the crate and tries to see if it's good enough to use a weapon, but threw it far away, thinking it's busted or something.

Mario: Stupid piece of junk! I think it's busted or something!

But then, just Mario chucked it out in the open, the black box began to glow before unleashing a large black beam that is suddenly destroying the planet like how deleting a Minecraft world as a type of simulation.

DELETING PLANET EARTH COPY #1

Mario: (Homer's Voice) Oops.

Meanwhile with Dark Mario...

As Mario triggered a powerful weapon that is capable of deleting an entire universe, Dark Mario is busy destroying countless cities, national monuments, etc. with RPGs, nukes, atomic bombs, etc. while Mario is running and screaming for his life after triggering the world destroying bomb while a song called, "Black Betty by Ram Jam" starts playing the background. He also managed to grab a few weapons and ammo to help get through some obstacles to avoid getting caught in the black beam that is slowly started to delete the world faster and faster the more of the plant it's consuming.

Mario: AAAAHHHH!

Then we see Dark Mario activate a Nuke on a large city with a remote-control while relaxing on a lounge chair, drinking a tall, ice-cold glass of Nuka Cola and eating a plate of spaghetti with his sunglasses on.

Dark Mario: Hmmm....maybe one more for good measure. (Click!)

BOOM!

Then back with Mario, He is currently driving a car as the black wall is chasing after him as he is still on the move to avoid getting deleted out of existence.

Mario: OH MY GOD!!! THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!!

Then back with Dark Mario, he managed to release a massive sink hole that flooded up the entire land mass of the world before drinking up the entire ocean to put a bomb on the Earth's core to finish the job. Then finally, Mario made his way to Mount Everest without even slowing down to the highest point as the black wall is closing in on him and he has nowhere else to go now.

Mario: Oh no! I got nowhere left to run now. Oh...there's so much that I don't know anything about astro-psychics. You know, I wish I read that book written by that wheelchair guy.

Then as the black wall is closing in on him by a few inches, Mario closed his eyes to brace the impact of the pain of being deleted out of existence. However, as the black wall closed in on him, he opened his eyes to find himself in a world filled with nothing but white as he somehow survived the beam and he not only managed to destroy the planet, but also the entire copy of the universe.

Mario: Phew! That was close on. I thought I was gonna die after all that running for my own life. But I hope I managed to beat my dark self in the challenge. Wonder how he's doing right now.

After Mario survived the outcome of the destruction of the universe, Dark Mario managed to destroy the planet and teleported back to Mario to see how he's doing right now, only to find out that he literally destroyed more than just the copy of Planet Earth.

Dark Mario: Alright Mario. I destroyed my own copy of Planet Earth, now let's see if you--(Realizes what he is seeing right now) What the hell?! What happened here?!

Mario: Took you long enough to get here.

Dark Mario: But...but how?! How did you managed to beat me in the challenge?! What kind of weapon did you use to destroy the copy of the universe?!?!?

Mario: It was this black box that deleted the entire world, and I was running for my life from the black beam that deleted everything. It's dumb and it didn't do anything but that.

Dark Mario: GOD DAMN IT!!! YOU USED THE ANNIHILARGH!!!! HOW COULD THE MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IN THE UNIVERSE FALL INTO HIS HANDS?!??! WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYY???

Mario: I don't know. I guess I'm just lucky.

Dark Mario: (Crying) NOOOOOO!!! (Throwing a temper tantrum) It's not fair! No Fair! NO FAIR!!!!!

MARIO WINS!!!!

Mario: Woo-Hoo!!!! I won!! I am so smart. I am so smart. I am so smart. I am so smart. S-M-R-T...I mean S-M-A-R-T.

END OF CHALLENGE #1

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHALLENGE #2