WOTFI - Challenge #6

Challenge #6: Luigi Vs. Dark Luigi - Win a game of Rock, Paper, Scissors

Submitted by Keundre123

SMG4: Wait a minute...this challenge doesn't seem really exciting at all.

Mario: Yeah! It's just a simple game of Rock Paper Scissors and my brother, Luigi sucks at that kind of game.

Luigi: It's true. I always lose at that game.

Dark Luigi: So do I.

Dark Mario: He does have a point, boss? There must be something that would make this challenge more interesting.

Dark Fleetway Y/n: Hmmm....You do make a good point. I think I have an idea to make this simple challenge "less" simple...by changing it to "ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS....ROULETTE!!!! (Laughs Evilly)

The audience soon gasped from what just came out of his mouth about changing the game to a much more deadly one called Rock, Paper, Scissors, Roulette and both Luigis are in complete shock and have nothing to say when Dark Fleetway Y/n had to raise the stakes in order to make the challenge more interesting and exciting.

SMG4: Trust me, you two. This kind of game is not made for kids! It's a real man's game here in the matter between life and death. Let's just get it over it before we move on.

DARK ZONE GAMES

Presents

The Danger Zone City's 78th annual:

ROCK, PAPER SCISSORS, ROULETTE!!!

​​​​ONE GUN.

ONE BULLET.

SIX CHAMBERS.

ONLY YOUR LUCK WILL HELP YOU WIN AND STAY ALIVE FROM CERTAIN DEATH!!!

WHO WILL WIN AND WHO WILL DIE TONIGHT?!

FATE WILL DECIDE THE WINNER!

With all five bullets drop down on the table and the gun loaded with only one bullet in one of the six chambers, it's time for Luigi and Dark Luigi to play the game of death with the two of them already scared like the dickens and are both already sweating bullets to do something so dangerous like this.

Ember: Alright, the rules are simple. Both of you will choose which hand you will use before the loser has to pull the trigger on the gun. Only one bullet is in these six chambers and each turn will determine if either of you two got the chamber with the bullet. There will be 3 rounds in this game and the winner will determine by the most points in each round. Also, if you land a tie, you'll both have to draw again until one of you got the winning hand and the loser have to take a shot. Plus, don't worry about either of you dying at the end. we got plenty of 1-Up Mushrooms to revive you both if either of you lost in each round.

Dark Fleetway Y/n: ENOUGH TALK!! LET'S START THE GAME ALREADY!!!

Dark Wario: ​​​You heard the boss! Get on with it!!!

ROUND ONE!

BEGIN!

With that out of the way, the game starts with both Luigi's having a really hard time trying to decide which hand should they choose. Remember which hands can beat the opposing ones, Rocks beats Scissors, Scissors cuts Paper, and Paper covers Rock. It's very simple and one of them has to pull the trigger if either Luigi and Dark Luigi lose the first draw.