Episode 03 - Stupid Rabbid Bros

Location: Mario's House - The Mushroom Kingdom

No POV

It's another beautiful morning here in the Mushroom Kingdom as Y/n is currently up on the roof of Mario and Luigi's house in a chicken costume as he planned to wake up Mario and Luigi because he wants to know what it's like to be wake up people in the morning in a chicken costume.

Y/n: Good Morning, Everybody! I'm gonna wake everyone up with my chicken noises.

(Y/n does rooster noises to wake both Mario and Luigi up)

Then suddenly, Luigi soon woke up by Y/n's chicken noises before seeing Mario already up and in front of his face singing "Good Morning to You" to his brother.

Mario: (Singing) Good morning to you! Good morning to you! We're all in our places!

Luigi: AAAAHH!!!

Then Y/n got inside the house through the bedroom window to find both Mario and Luigi up, meaning that his "Morning Rooster" trick actually worked, and he can really make some great rooster noises.

Y/n: Wow. It actually worked. Looks like Toad owes me $25 bucks!

Mario: He sure will be. What a beautiful morning, right guys?

Y/n: It sure is. I'm ready for some breakfast to get ready for a brand-new day.

Luigi: Me too. Also, that was some amazing chicken noises you did back there, Y/n.

Y/n: Thanks. I've been practicing really well.

Luigi: Cool, but where did you get that chicken suit?

Y/n: I got it from a nearby costume shop in Downtown Creation City. They got a lot of interesting costumes over there for a good and affordable price.

Luigi: Wow. That does sound convenient.

Mario: Oh boy! Let's start this great day off from our adventures with some...Spaghetti! Huh?

Then suddenly, as Mario opened the fridge, he found two rabbit-like creatures known as Rabbids with one of them wearing Mario's signature red hat and mustache and the other one is wearing Y/n's attire as the Rabbid Mario is eating Mario's spaghetti while the Rabbid Y/n is busying looking up stuff on his phone while eating a burrito from Taco Bell.

Rabbid Mario: (Rabbid Gibberish) Hmm?

Rabbid Y/n: (Looks at Mario) Hi, how are ya?

Mario: Dafuck?

Y/n: What seems to be the problem, Mar--(Sees the two Rabbids) Dafuck?

Mario: That's what I just said!

Then suddenly, Rabbid Mario started to freak out and attacked Mario while Y/n fell down to the floor from the impact before Rabbid Y/n jumped out of the fridge and lend a hand to Y/n to help him back up.

Y/n: Uh, thanks.

Rabbid Y/n: No problem. Hey, sorry for getting into your friend's fridge like that.

Y/n: Nah, it's fine. I figured something was gonna happen today and it just happened. Nice outift, by the way.

Rabbid Y/n: Thanks. Yours looks nice as well.

Y/n: Why thank you. Also are you me from another universe or something?

Rabbid Y/n: I think so, but I don't know so. All I remembered is that I got hit by some kind of laser and I suddenly became someone like you, and I became smarter and more creative than the other rabbids and I can speak in complete sentences.