1 . lonely

Din

After din handed his kid to the jedi he lives alone on Nevarro its peaceful but lonely.

He keeps thinking about it, about him taking his helmet off for Grogu infront of the jedi. He keeps thinking about Grogu if he's okay he trusts the jedi with the kid but still, what if he's hurt or if he has nightmares. Din does not want to think about it but he can't stop to think about it he just wants to see his kid to see his adorable smile to check if he's okay and to see how it is to train as a jedi and how it is to live with other jedi's or maybe Grogu and the blone man are the only jedi's there.

Luke

Luke notices that the new youngling acts a little weird lately and decides to have a talk with him trough the force (because Grogu can't really talk yet)

"Grogu you act different lately can you please tell me what is going on?" Luke asks politely and worried.

Grogu tells him that its because he misses his father a lot lately and that he wants to see him.

"i understand and i've tried to contact your father but its a little hard for me to do so because i don't know which planet he's on and i was so stupid not to give him a number or adress, but i can promise you i will contact him for you okay?" Luke is sad and feels guilty 

 How the kriff did i even forget to do that?! Luke wonders in himself even tho he overthought the situation way to much already.

Grogu nods and tells luke that his father did spent a lot of time on Nevarro and that he might be there.

Luke sights in relieve with hope he can contact him now.

1 week later Luke finally managed to contacted the younglings father and decided to get Grogu and to call the father to ask if he wanted to come see Grogu and the place that they live with the other younglings.

Din

Din suddenly gets a call from a unknown number.

 Huh what is this I'mm not expecting a call?

"ummm hello?" he says confused and sees a blond man in dark robes trough his holoprojector. wait is this the jedi that took the kid? "PATO!!" 

"KID?"

Grogu jumps on luke's shoulder to see his father. "PATOOOO" he shouts with the biggest most adorable smile on his face.

Din says: "i've missed you kid." with a big smile on his face and than he looks at the jedi and asks if the kid is okay, he asks it with a worried voice.

Luke says: "Grogu missed you aswel. He isn't getting along very well with the others. The other kids are a bit older and all of them are 3 times his size, they aren't bullying him or leaving him behind the others are just faster and find it hard to invent games that do not require running or climbing. But except the social part he is doing very well. He's a fast learner. "

"Its great to hear that he is well, and yea he's a tiny little gremlin." Din says smiling.

"we've been trying to contact you since we left but i'm happy to see that you are okay." Luke says.

Grogu is still on luke's shoulder with the brightest smile "Can i papa come here soon?" He asks Luke trough the force.

Luke replies with a nod and says: "Mandalorian would you like to come and visit sometime to realy see Grogu?"

"YES I'D LOVE THAT." Din shouted very fast and a little too exited "O, and please call me Din."

Luke giggles in response "Okay Din now you are excited to see your little gremlin again."

All of a sudden Din hears a kid screaming "ATACK" on the other side of the holoprojector

"O, no not again" says luke and walks off screen but Grogu is still standing there smiling at his father.

The kid bends over to pick something up.

Its his lightsaber he shows it to his dad you can see that he's really proud of it.

"ooh whats that kid?" Din says confused not knowing what a lightsaber is. Than Grogu turns it on.

"Is it like a laser sword or something?" Din asks.

Grogu nods and coos

Than luke comes back "Sorry for that the others played a game that will just kinda destroy the whole tempel its a game with lots of weapons and therefor forbidden."

"Oh, i hope they havent destroyed anything this time than."

"Yea i'm gonna check if they've destroyed anything in a bit." Than Luke notices the lightsaber Grogu found "be carefull with that!" He murmured in a angry caring voice, and took away the lightsaber.

"Anyways you can visit whenever you want i'll send you the adres but just let me know when you're coming okay?"

Din was dying form happiness in the inside he was going to see his kid again and he can come whenever he wants that amazing.

"Yes thats alright thank you i need to go now but i'd like to talk to you longer some other time."

"Yes me too i need to go check on the other kids now, goodbye!"

"bye!"

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ NOTES

Hii so this kinda is my first fanfic so feedback would be appreciated. I hope you liked the first chapter i think i will be posting one chapter a week.

word count: 889