5 . wound

Din

Luke was away for some kind of mission so Din and Leia had to watch the kids

Din trusted Leia in the Luke has a massive crush on you part because they're siblings and thats what siblings do al the time.

Din was sitting on the sofa and was just there with his thoughts geez i need to ask him out if i really want to have a chance with him. 

And god i really want to stay here i don't want to hunt and hide all the time if this is also an option, but would Luke be okay with that? And how do i ask him if i could stay and if he wants to go out with me? Kriff why are words so hard sometimes. 

he was staring at a corner worrying how Luke would react if he asked him out, of course Din only imagined the things that could go wrong until he heard Luke's X wing landing.

Din peeked out of the window to see Luke waling towards the temple 

kriff i have to look like im doing something otherwise its weird other people don't just sit and think do they?

Luke enters the room.

"Hi." Luke says looking all dirty and beaten up in his orange flight suit.

"Hello, are you okay?" Din asks looking at the beaten up spots and the blood streaming out of his nose.

"I'm fine."

"You don't look fine." Din says a bit worried.

"Than just don't look." Luke says with a smile on his face

"No seriously where do you keep bacta?"

"I'm fine i can handle it. iv'e been way worse." 

One of the younglings is standing in the doorframe listening since Luke came in "Master Din the bacta is over there." she says pointing at at a big cupboard full of medical supplies.

Din got up and walked to the cupboard.

"No Din its fine." Luke tells him while a drop of blood hits the carpet he was standing on

the youngling giggles until she hears Leia call for her she runs towards Leia.

"Sit down." Din commands Luke sounding worried. Luke sits down on the sofa looking at Din.

Din picks up bacta spray and bandaids. He sits down next to Luke and sprays the bacta over Luke's face very carefully so it wont get in his eyes.

Luke looks deep into Din's visor wishing he could maybe see those pretty big eyes again.

The flight suit has holes in it with blood. "is it okay if you take off your suit? I don't want you to get infected wounds or anything." Din asks gentle.

"Yeah." Luke replies a bit uncomfortable because of all the screaming thoughts in him.

But luke he will see your scars  what if he questions it and you have to tell him about Darth vader    luke your scars are gross don't let him see them  luke your robotic arm he will think its weird      luke what if he thinks your too fat. 

Luke tries to stop the thoughts but he can't. he tries not to think much about it and just helps Din remove his suit.

Din notices all of Luke's scars and the robotic arm but he doesn't point it out because its not the best moment to point that out and it might make Luke uncomfortable.

Din sprays bacta over Luke's body after that he picks up some bandages and wraps them around a deep wound in Luke's leg.

"stay." Luke mutters.

"What?" Din says confused.

"Your ship. You can go but i want you to stay." Luke confessed.

They were looking deep into each others eyes and visor. "You do?" Din asked still a bit confused.

"Yes."

"Than i guess i'll stay" dang farrik din why did that sound so ungrateful you should've screamed yes or something now luke may feel like he forced you.

Luke smiled "I should get dressed. Thank you." And gets up, than walks away.

Din feels his face get red as the realisation kicks in.

was he uncomfortable? did i push boundary's? kriff ! why did i do that?

                                                                             Luke

 What in the galaxy just happend!? Luke thinks grabbing his hair. He changes into his casual black robes and sits down on his bed. Why is he so nice? I told him more than once that he didn't need to yet he didn't listen and took care of me. But why? He puts his head in his hands.

"What just happend between the two of you?" asks Leia while she storms into the room.

Luke is in shock because he didn't notice Leia "How long have you been standing there reading my thoughts?!" he asks with a wary face.

"Just a little bit." (In Leia language that means the whole time.)

Leia sits down next to Luke and closes the door using the force. "Tell me." Leia commanded luke with a grin on her face.

"No" He says annoyed by Leia.

"No, no, no i've had one relationship and we're married now while on the other side YOU have had what, like 7 and none of them lasted more than 2 weeks. So if you want this one to work out you've got to listen to me and follow my advice. And i see it, you and Din i think it fits perfectly. + This guy is great so you have to get in a relationship with him otherwise we'll both cry."

Luke leans his head against his sisters shoulder and giggles. "I'm still not telling you."

"LUKE HE LIKES YOU AND I CAN SEE IT NOW TELL ME OTHERWISE I CAN'T HELP AND THIS THING WITH YOU TWO IS NOT GOING TO WORK OUT!" Leia shouts laughingly at Luke.

"NOO YOU WON'T KNOW ANYTHING."

                                                                             Din

Din gets up from the sofa and walks outside. He sees the kids running around laughing, he searches for Grogu but doesn't see him until...

"PATO!" Grogu yells running up to Din. "Hey there kid i didn't notice you."

The kid grabs Din's foot and doesn't let go. "Kid i can't carry you like this." But than he sees Grogu's adorable smile. "Okay this one time than." Din walks over to a little hill by the lake with Grogu hanging on to his feet and sits down on the grass making sure Grogu doesn't get crushed between his leg and the ground. 

He leans his back against a big tree behind him. Grogu crawls into his lap and looks up at Din with is big brown eyes. 

"Grogu just so you know I'm staying here." Grogu looked confused but very happy and exited, and he coos happy. "Because i really want to stay and Luke just told me to stay so that means i can stay and that he is okay with that." Grogu doesn't understand a single thing of what his father was trying to say but just looks happy.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////NOTES

Omg i loved writing this part i don't know if everything makes sense sorry if it doesn't.

And i'm thinking of maybe making some illustrations for the next chapters so that will be cool not verry big detailed one's but just cool line art stuff.

Word count: 1156.