[Chapter 1] (Not so happy ending & a new beginning)

At Hogwarts School of WitchCraft and Wizardry a seventeen year old by the name of Harry James Potter was sitting against the ledge of the Bridge that lead to the Castle. The Place that he called his home was now broken and here he was sitting after they have just finished the final Battle against the Dark lord known as Voldemort

It's been about two days since the Defeat of the Dark lord but Harry has been alone for the most part as his friend's are still recovering but he also found out that Molly blamed him for Fred's Death leading Harry to just not speak to any of the Weasleys or his best friend Hermione who he had a crush on but she was with Ronald Weasley. However as Harry Sat their on his own he looked down at what was in his hands which was the Elder wand. The wand that Dumbledore Wielded for many years, the wand that Voldemort Saught to be master of but in the end it was Harry who was the Master of the Death stick.

Originally Harry planned to return the Elder wand to Dumbledore's Grave but after knowing how reckless it would be due to power hungry people he was going to hide it in plane sight...On his person as his new wand. No one other then harry, Hermione, and Ron knew that this was the elder wand well they would have known but Harry to keep the Balance erased their memories of what the wand looked like as no one must have it though Harry didn't have the heart to distroy the wand.

Harry Also wasn't in the best of moods as he found out he couldn't continue his relationship with his ex as she moved on and was happy with him. So in the end he truely was alone even after all these years he was just the weapon never one of true Desire.

He was happy however that Gringotts forgave him for removing the Cup and he said he'd repair the bank with permission which he just got back the letter today and he is approved but if he doesn't do so then his vaults will be emptied... This Brought questions and he sent a letter back afterwards asking if the Vaults' Praising was a typo.

However currently he just wanted to rest as he's been helping the staff repair the school using the elder wand as his own was broken but it was getting taxing as many of the staff were tired still and were to old to use their strength so it left Harry to repair most of the school starting from the bottom and working his way up. Of course Classes were Cancelled and students were sent back to their families for the most part but the DA members stayed to help rebuild with the staff and some other students did aswell along with a few of the parents.

"So this is my legacy so far the boy who lived and the boy who ended the second wizarding war...Honestly I just wanted to be able to have a quiet life", Harry muttered to himself before reaching into his pocket and pulled out the resurrection stone to which he clutched and not long after the Ghost of Tonks appeared sitting beside him.

"You don't blame me do you....For your and Remus's Deaths I mean?", harry asked the Ghost Metamorph which she only smiled and held harry which for a normal person was impossible but for Harry being Master of Death now he could physically interact with Ghost but only while holding the stone.

"No because we died doing what we loved and protecting those we love. Sure I wish I could watch my little boy Grow up whilst alive but I know he'll have his godfather with him along with his Grandmother so the both of you will protect him and help him move forwards", Tonks told him which Harry smiled a little but it was more bitter in a way as he could feel how sad she was.

"Did Remus and Sirius tell you that I got hit again by the Killing Curse?", harry asked her which the Ghost nodded.

"Yes and we all rounded on dumbledore when he told us that he visited you when you were in between both realms...You...You are strong Harry as with the killing curse and Dieing the Temptation of never feeling pain, the promise of seeing your dead loved ones is something most couldn't get past expecially since Death is constently adding on compulsions", Nymphadora explained to him which harry looked at her.