[Chapter 8](A splint in camp)[Pt1]

"I think you should go share those with the other kids Carl I'm sure they'll like it", Rick told him which carl smiled and agreed before running off to the other kids to let them Try these cool jelly beans he got.

"I can't believe I ate that though I can understand for a kid those would be fun to eat though I have to ask how bad can they get", Shane asked which Harry grinned.

"Pretty bad. The last time I had one I got Vomit", Harry told him which both Shane and Rick shook their heads in amusement.

"Well I guess their really going to get a kick out of it. However your going to get an earful from Lori for giving him Candy before dinner", Rick commented which harry shrugged and waved it off.

"So be it besides I gave him the candy to share with the other children to keep them close to camp and in sight of adults as we don't need them wandering into the woods which holds more dangers", harry replied which both men could agree and it was smart as the kids would probably sit down and pick apart the entire box and since it was big and filled to the brim they'd be at it for a while.

"Good plan but anyways I'd like to now how you two got out of the hospital I mean I secured your rooms the best I could but the halls were bound to be packed full of walkers", Shane asked which was a good question but Harry held up his hand.

"We should probably wait until everyone's together so we only have to tell the story once instead a bunch of times", harry replied which Shane Shrugged before harry got up to help out around the camp.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now much Later in the evening and whilst most of the group were outside with one another their was the four magically who were currently inside of their tent sitting together in the sitting room with Hermione and Daphne taking up the couch, Fleur took up the love seat as she seemed to need to lay down for a bit. Harry though had a chair. 

Now the reason for them not being with the rest of the group currently was because they were currently making up a plan to tell the group about the magical world since everyone was relaxed and they were relatively safe at the moment though due to history it would be hard to tell them not to mention Christianity really did make the magical world seem like the devils work when in reality Magic was it's own thing and completely a force of nature that living creatures could harness.

"So were going to tell them just out right or what", Daphne asked which Harry sighed as for the magical beings he was the leader as he has been one of the main fighters in the last wizarding war and the symbol of light during that time.

"It's bloody hard since I can tell a good chunk of them are Christian to some extent and in turn we may be seen as devil worshipers. So if we do tell them I think it's best to start with someone more open minded and we can trust", Harry replied which was straight facts and unlike dumbledore Harry would be honest and forwards with people which was a good thing since withholding valuable information when it mattered wasn't the best Idea right now.

"But ow do we choose who we are going to tell?", Fleur asked which harry sighed and removed his sheriff's hat which he set down on the coffee table.

"Rick and his family is probably our best bet. Normally I'd like to say just rick but Lori is fairly open minded about religion and if we explain that anyone could be born magical then I'm sure they will understand. Honestly I think Carl may have the spark but I'm not entirely sure as I'd like to test him with a wand", Harry explained which the other three could see the logic in that and Harry seemed to know that family pretty well.