[Chapter 2](Four years later)

It's been Four years since Harry defeated Voldemort and to be honest after publishing his book he has met equal parts of back lash from people claiming it was all fiction while the ones who knew the truth didn't care as much as they had their own horrors of that battle. Due to this however Harry was Denied a teaching position at hogwarts despite him having a masters in Defence against the dark arts and Potions.

Now it wasn't that Professor McGonagall hated Harry in fact she wished she could hire him but due to public view and the Weasleys talking about Harry as a bringer of death brought unrest wherever the now twenty year old was. Harry was Devistated as he worked hard to get to where he was only to have it all crashing down after everything he has done.

However he couldn't argue with the headmistress and in turn had to stand back and basicly try and find a job somewhere to keep himself occupied. Though this was basicly futile as no place would hire him as they didn't feel he was worthy of their shops or that he was worthy of theirs depending on who you asked. This was the reason why Two years ago Harry left the british wizarding world for good. 

Currently In Kings county Georgia United states in a nice two story green house located in a average American muggle neighborhood . This home was all of his own and was owned by his family as a final escape plan of where his parents originally planned to go to for when the wizarding war got bad.

Right now Harry was in front of his mirror looking at himself as over the past couple years of living in america he has desided to change things up a bit and gotten a nicer look and some better fitting clothing which he had to change a bit due to the increase in muscle mass.

[AN: Ignore the outfit in the picture and imagine something similar to rick's uniform]

He has desided to grow out his facial hair so anyone from the wizarding world outside of the american Aurors would know who he was. However he did use the same name when he desided on his new Job which was as a Muggle Lawn enforcent officer or just a Sheriff's Deputy which since he was able to get citizenship right away through MACUSA or the American Ministry of magic.

What he was wearing right now was his uniform which was the standard Kings county's Sheriff department Uniform though he was only in the department for one year and still had to basicly work pretty late shifts but since he lived alone with no one really other then ghosts he calls every so often he wasn't really in need of being home when he had a job to do. 

After getting a good look at himself in the mirror to make sure he was completely ready. With seeing that he was Harry exited his house and made his way to his personal vehicle of choice which was a simple Dodge dart which he bought after he got his license.  Pulling out Harry began his drive to the Sheriff's Department.

[Station]
When Harry arrived to the Station he parked his car in his assigned spot which was basicly in the shade which he appreciated and was given as a gift for being top of his class when he was in training. Once Parked Harry exited his dart before walking into the Department where the receptionist saw him and smiled.