[Chapter 4](Troubles in the big city)[pt1]

It was now the following morning for Harry, and Fleur though as for Fleurs children they were sent back to France after the house was woken up by a Floo message instating that the network was shutting down within an our of the message ending. Her children Fleur knew would miss her but she couldn't abandon Harry to work alone and with William gone she had to send them somewhere safe which was her old school she used to attend was vary prominent in their security.

Currently harry was dressed in his Sheriff's deputy uniform though he had on some Dragon hide Arm braces and leg protecton as he wanted to be sure he could be safe. As for Fleur she was wearing a tank top, a light weight baby blue over shirt, and some black pants whilst for shoes she had on some good trainers though Harry did give her some protection simular to his own for her own protection which the witch appreciated. 

Both of them were just exiting the house with both of them having some guns on their belts being some hand held guns whilst in another holster was their wands which if the world was in shit their was no point in hiding them at this moment though the holsters made them look like batons.

"We are leaving pretty early are we not Arry?", Fleur asked him as sure their was sun but it was still a bit dim to which harry looked at her and then back.

"Early bird bites the worm is a saying I picked up while here in Georgia and well we need to get a move on as I need to get a Walkie to communicate Rick. After wards we can head up to Atlanta for supplies and to see if we can find people that aren't infected", Harry replied calmly as they began their walk

"Ow far is dis Station", Fleur asked remembering Harry's a muggle law enforcement officer which harry let out a breath.

"were a bit aways but if we must we could apparated their though their is the danger that it is over run", Harry told the French witch who upon hearing this let out a breath in a bit of annoyance though it was fairly dangerous in this world now if this thing is so wide spread.

"Okay we walk but I would like you to teach me ow to shoot", Fleur replied to which harry chuckled and gave her a nod.

"Sure thing since I have my BB Guns so we will be able to do so without wasting any ammo or making much noise", Harry told the girl who smiled a little before they continued their walk towards the station

[forty five minutes later]
It was now fifteen minutes to the next hour but now Harry and Fleur were currently coming upon the station. They were a little sweaty due to the heat and tired from them drinking their water sparingly but they were relieved to see the area had vary little of those Zombies which harry killed them using his hand piece.

As they walked however Harry then heard a vary Familiar voice coming from his left.

"Hey Harry I see you made it alright", The familiar voice said to which Harry looked over to see Rick Grimes walking towards him now dressed in proper clothing though with him were what looked to be a father and his son who were both of a black decent though looked friendly enough. 

Harry seeing his mentor/Friend smiled.

"Hey mate yeah I'm just right though who are the doctor evil and Mini me duo walking with you", Harry said which Made Rick and the man laugh as they got over.

"Funny just funny. Anyways I'm Morgan and this is my son dwane... As for you your that Harry Fellow Rick told us about on our walk over here another cop", The man or Morgan replied introducing himself with a smile whilst Fleur looked at this interaction with a light happiness as sure she missed her husband but he's been gone for little over a month.

"Pleasure. Rick this is my friend Fleur Delacour...She's the wife who was married to my friend", Harry introduced Fleur who smiled and gave a cursy.

"Bonjour Monsieurs it is a pleasure to meet you", Fleur greeted them which made the americans surprised to hear such a thick french accent which from their expressions Fleur Giggled a little whilst harry chuckled.