[Chapter 3](Awakening)

In Harrison Memorial Hosptial in room 118 was officer Harry James Potter Laying on a hospital bed with his eyes closed. He looked so at peace though his beard has grown a fair bit indicating he's been in the hospital for a fair bit. Slowly however the man in question's eyes began to flutter and soon open.

Upon opening his eyes Harry saw he was in the hospital though it wasn't much of a surprise as he expected as such due to remembering the gun shot which if it didn't cause him to pass out he could have healed it on his own. However that's not what he was thinking about for the most part no what he was thinking about was the fact that his nose twitched and he picked up a faint smell of Blood and rot which made him feel a bit nauseous but put it aside as he slowly sat up holding his side before walking to the window to be safe and what he saw was shocking as their was no cars in any which way and he noticed their was military tanks and Jeeps all around as well as wrecked helicopters. 

"Alright this isn't something that is pleasing to see", Harry muttered before reaching to his neck to find his necklace was left on which he was thankful for before removing said necklace and with a push of wandless magic into the thing he unshrunk it showing a full trunk. Opening his Trunk Harry then turned a Dial to a RedCross symbol which in opened up a Dimentional Space which held medical equipment from muggle and magical.

"First Injury then check", Harry thought quietly out loud before climbing down the latter carefully and into his medical room which reality was also his Potions room which he built up over the years with charms, lab equipment, and most importantly ingredients. Once on the floor harry went over to a special rack which held small vials of Phoenix tears which harry got from fawlks a year ago who supplied him weekly with some as Harry was doing research with the tears but Fawlks's final burning day was two months prior so he'd have to find another supply to continue some research.

Getting a small vial Harry removed his bandages before he proceeded to drip the tears onto his wound which in turn began to restore Harry's body back to the way it was before but to be sure harry downed the rest Orally incase he had an infection and he didn't need to be waisting time if their was a war going on.

Now healed up harry exited his trunk with a pepper up potion in hand and once out he turned the Dial again which opened up a properly dimensioned Compartment but inside was something harry's been working with and that was wands which he's bought from different sellers all over the world as well as made a few of his own to which he made sure they all were tailored to him.

"left my holly in my locker so perhaps this time I'll use a Quintana Pine and white river monster for now until I can get the holly", Harry muttered as he grabbed a wand that he bought Oakenshaw when he was needed for an auror case which he only did once and a blue moon due to them only calling him when they find a possible death eater.

 Once grabbing the wand and giving it a swish to make sure it worked properly Harry then turned the nob again but this time it showed some spare clothing he had which were a simple leather jacket, a White T-shirt, blue jeans, underwear, white socks, a brown leather belt, and some trainers which he took all out as he had to be dressed for the ocasion and be prepared as he would have to get home eventually.

It took him only two minutes to get dressed which once done he put his wand into the included wand holster inside of his jacket before shrinking the trunk back down and putting it back on and hiding it under his shirt. With all said and done Harry opened his door only to have the body of Bill Weasley Fall inwards with dried blood out his mouth and a bullet wound on his temple.

Upon seeing who it was Harry knelt down in shock as Bill was one of the only few Weasleys that didn't slander him and he's spoken to bill about visiting some say. From what Harry could guess he and his family were on a trip to america for work or were coming to visit him as they knew where he lived as the few he trusted.