Chapter #1 Meeting the people

America's pov

Well, today I'm bored so I'm visit my people to see and whatever. As I started walking and saw people. I made sure I had some bodyguards to keep myself safe from people. I met this young girl and she was kind and sweet. As I continued my path, I met a teenage boy, and he looked emo. No cap, but he did, but I offered for him to shake my head, and he did. IT WAS CRAZY FUN, BUT I GOT TIRED. After meeting so many people throughout the day, I decided to get McDonald and also for my bodyguards as a reward. When we arrived and I WAS ABOUT TO MY CHEESE HAMBURGER, BUT THEN SOMEOME DEICDED TO CALL ME WHO WAS a MAPLE GUY [Canada]. I answered, but I was disappointed as I had to wait for my cheese burger.
America: Hi maple, bro
Canada: Hey, don't call me, you know I don't like it when you call me that! But anyway, wanna hang out cause I'm bored
America:ARE YOU FOR REAL!? I am busy! I'm doing something busy
Canada:I'm sorry...
America:Fine, we can hang out, but when, though?
Canada:Tomorrow, we have a meeting with EU and UN, so umm, the following tomorrow
America:Sure, I guess. Bye-bye
Canada: See you soon
America: Bye maple, bro
[Hangs up]
After the call, I got my cheese burger, and I finished eating the burger as well as the bodyguards and we left to my house, I paid the bodyguards for the day, and I fell asleep after I reached my soft bed..

Canada's pov
[After the call with ame]
Bro, I hate when my older brother calls me a maple bro, oh well, man, I'll call my younger brother assuie [Australia], and I called him, and he answered. 47 min pass, and I was telling him some random things until he hangs up on me. Oh well, so now it is 6;00pm. I am making some pancakes, but first, I'm call my brother, my older brother. So I call him and he answered.
Canada:Hi bro.
America: Hey, what you want. Make it quick. I am busy with paperwork.
Canada:I am bored. Can we call for a while?
America: No, I am busy. :/
Canada:Well, remember to get enough sleep and eat well. Cause the meeting
America:Oh, ok. Bye-bye.
Canada:Wait....
(America hanged up the call)
I wanted to hang out :/.

No one's pov
After the call. America goes back to bed because of the call, but he wasn't sleepy anymore because of Canada waking him up from the call, so America decided to work on his NATO work.
[Few hour, cause why not]

??? Went to a lady to give her a necklace creepy lady. ??? said to give it to a random country who she think they are worthy of the necklace. Then the ??? Left and the creppy lady went away.

A/N:I am sorry for making it short. The next story will be longer, I promise. Have a great day.
Words:504