chapter #10:WHAT!?

New Zealand pov
WAIT... a country with wing.. it can't be a human, so it must be a country, but who??? Australia then told me if I also saw the person in the wing. I said yes. I wish I had taken a photo, but the thing was flying fast, but me and Australia could still see it. Anyway, Canada is nearby, so we shouldn't keep him waiting because it is rude. We start walking, and I see Canada. Australia made a bet with me. Whoever touches Canada first win some money. I agree, so we start running to touch Canada. I see Canada look at us and stand still, and he started running.
America's pov
I was flying over the land until I saw zeal and aussie. I still kept flying. I can't let them distract me. I first need to find a place to bomb :) Shadow keeps smiling and tells me to "The necklace.. W̷̧̠̫̖͉̩̠̖̖̳̱̦̝̃̍̿̇̍̋̈́͒͌̈́͊͐͛̋͛́͒͛͜͝i̶̠̳̟̱͔̫̠͑̊̉͌̃͛͛̔̋̑͒̓̏͌̚͘l̶̙͕͇̥͉̮̻̘̈̽̔̿̈́̀̉͑̏̍̋͘͝l̷̥̟̭̼̳̙̰̼͉̭̱̠̮̰̪̣̲͖͂̀̽́̽̓̏̀̈̔̓́̎̈́̓̀̅̽̍̚͝ ̷̧̦̬̺̭̹́͑̄̈́̆̆̉̎̉̏̔̈͛̔̒͂̆̄m̶̢̤̝͔͍̲̳̹̰̱͔͕͖̈́̀̿̂̏̀̋̀̈́̕͘͜͜͠͝͝a̶͔͇̪̻̮̋̓̊̏̑̾̎̌͐̅͋̒̅͗̔̕͝ͅk̶̝͔̇̋̾̐͒̏̃͋͘ë̷̡͎͎̘͔͚͕͔̖̥̝̗̒͊̈͑̅̏̐̃̍͗̕͝ ̴̢̢̯̹̙̰͚̱̣͕͈̺͔͎̻͔̣͍͛͒̔̂̈́̈́̓̃̏̑͛̉̿͂̈́ͅy̶̨̨̛̛̻͓̥͈̳̣̗̹͙̘̻̫̟͈͙̲͑͒̓̾̑̑̈́͛̇͛͘͘̕͝͝ǫ̴̛̙͚̞̞͈̹̜͖͓̆̽̓̋͂̐͂͊̚͜ủ̴̧̨̖̼͖͍͉̳͈͉͚̙̲͖͇̦̤͔̃͜͝ ̶̢̡̢̗̩̦̪̼̗̥͇͇̳̖̼̹̭̃́̆̄̀̆͑̅̓̋̂̽̿̀̐͘͘͜d̸̡͕̥͔̯̙̩̥̉̾͊̅̀́ơ̸̡͍̩̱̻͍̯̜͎̹͕̂̅ ̴̡̡̡̢̢̧̛̻̬͈̯̻̲̻̝̦̞̀͑̓͆̆͂͑̌̌͛̎̆͊͠͠ͅͅḧ̸̢̹̭͓͙̥̜͎̲̟͉͖̅͒͌͆̑̑̌̎̓̋̌͠͝ȏ̶̢̧̱̣̯̱̩̱̭̘͈͇̪͜r̷̨̢͔̬̩̫̘̹̮̬͕̈r̵̡̨̹̖͈͔̳̖͙̮͔̲̪͙̘͍͆̿̚̚͘ĩ̶̡͎͙̫̓̔̽̓͑̀́̈́͋̈́b̴̢̙̯̺̹̖̻̟̩̄͑̈̈̇͊́̽̎l̶̢̨͙̦͙̖͋͋̀͑̽̇͋̈́̐͝ě̵͕̥̃̾̈́͘ ̴̛̛̻̝̯̬͉̈́̀̌͋͐̈̎̀͛̊͋̈́̾͘͠t̶̻͙͚̬̙̰̦̘̮͚̮͖̩̖̦̙͒̈́͂̂̄h̴͎͒̑̈́͑͐̊̔̉̌̑̊̓̽͘̕̚͝ï̶̧̧͖͚̦̜̪̙̙̹̼̗̹̬̼̟̍͜͝ͅn̷̨̛̩̖͈͍̳̏͑͆̀͑͒͊̋͛̑̒̈̊̕ǵ̵̢̧͓̬̯̜̺̜̦̞̝̳͖̖͍͖̱̲̝̉͌̍̒̋͗̔̇͌̒̎̑͊̒͗̚͜͠͝͝s̶̨̛̛̛̮̯̺̹̘̗̥̗̦͇͙͆̐̄̄̓̔̓̀́͌̿͋͌̋͝͠ ̸̻͍̻͈͖̣̦́̅͜͜

I can not hear what he said it was a disturbing sound. Shadow said, "get the Bombs rEady for iT. i am ReAdY and YOU? how faR is it? who are you FRIENDS AND who Is your family? you never told me before. Would you lIke to teLL me? please i won't tell anyONe. pLease i will tell you mine if You tell yours. always remember BE Happy and always trust me. We are almost thERE."(read the caps. Maybe be difficult but a clue, mate."  (Only the bold one in this paragraph)
The first word is betray because I think it is difficult.)

Shadow asks many questions, but we want to know each other better. Ȟ̴̠̲é̷͎͉̌́ ̸̫́h̶̯̄ḁ̵̫̤͑ş̶͓̘̏͠ ̶̫̥͘m̷͓̄̔͠y̸͚̅̓̚͜ ̸̣̉̄̈́b̵̮͙̖̈́̋a̵̢͒̆c̶̨̼̀͒̓k̸̡͍͓͛͆́ ̸̼̞͊̉̿a̷͇̝͌ͅn̴̠͠d̵̩͙͖̒̓̋ ̷̗̞͆̅͝I̴͚̱̲̿ ̷̩͎̂͛͜͝ġ̴̺͕̓̄o̸̮̺̭̓̌̒ṭ̶̯̏ ̷̼̈h̷̭̗̊̓͌ȉ̴̘̠̃̏s̵̘̒̌. I told him I would answer it when we got home. I found a perfect place far away from my house. I flow down to the place, and I forget the flipping Bombs. I feel a headache coming in and I look at shadow cause I know it something about him. He smirked, and every blacks out...
No one pov
New Zealand and Australia are running toward Canada, and they both are tied in the race. They run and run until... THUMP... someone fell, but who could it be? It... Canada. When Canada fell, he was laughing. He tripped on his leg. New Zealand stopped running and started laughing while aussie ran towards him to help and win the competition. New Zeal, realize and try to run as fast as he can, but aussie beat him. Australia helped Canada get up while New Zealand looked down and was disappointed. He has an awesome and incredible idea. You can hear sobs and then turn into crying. New Zealand starts "crying" Canada, then realizes and walks toward Zeal and said "it okay, you won." Zeal the said YAY which then Australia knew he was fake crying. Then aussie walked up to them and told them, "Why don't we go to canada house?" The Canada thought for a bit and agreed so what they were up to next was going to canada house.

Words:567
(Sorry about the story, but the next one is going to be long, maybe 1700 or 1900 or 2000. idk ;] also here the line if the sentence)
Betray _-_-  _-_-_-_  _-_  _  _-_-  _-_-  _- _-_-
The line represents a word, so good luck :)