AWD || O N E

Ava
.

"Okay," he said before releasing me. I got up and brushed my teeth before going to the kitchen.

I started making waffles and he walked in.

"Why are you out of bed," I asked with a frown

"Because you're not in it," he said and I smiled.

He came behind me before wrapping his arms around my waist.

[Above is an excerpt from the book, "Valerio" by ShanayJones629 || Read it by the way!!]

I turn to my left side, the time reads 4:13 am.
A bad habit I can't get rid of, reading Wattpad.
Wattpad is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I think.
The thing is, I've developed a bad habit of reading Wattpad at all hours of the day.
I wouldn't blame myself for it though. Wattpad stories always have particular orders
Wattpad romances to be exact.

I groan and get up from bed, switching on my room light I mutter,
" Might as well get some work done while I'm up"
I trudge towards my traveling box and get my toiletries out.
I had just moved to New York City. I had a late flight, so I didn't have the time to unpack.

I'm marking this as a new beginning, leaving everything behind. Not everything, but I had to get away from the drama somehow.
So I got myself a new place and I moved here. I work as an affiliate marketer, so money has never been a problem for me. I would say I'm quite comfortable.

I do my morning routine before taking a long relaxing shower.
Stepping out of the tub, I look into the floor-length mirror situated in the bathroom. I loved my body, I was about 5'8, with thick thighs and full breasts, brown hair, and forest-green eyes.

I get most of my work done before 9:00 am. As I fix up my bed, my phone begins ringing on my desk. I walk towards it and my mother's name pops up on the screen.

" Hey ma"

" Ava! You got me worried!! I was waiting for your call"

" I'm okay ma. I was just really tired after my flight. I'm sorry"

"That's alright baby! How's everything going?"

My mother is way too happy for her age

" Everything is fine ma. I just finished unpacking"

" Have you gone shopping? "

" No ma, I'm going right after this call"

" Oh okay, pumpkin. I'll leave you to it"

" Bye, ma. Love you"

" Love you too sweetie"

I finish off by arranging my bed and I pick an outfit to go to the mall. Laying it on the bed, I quickly open my notepad and make a small list of the things I need to get.

Groceries
Clothes
Shoes
Bags
Hair essentials

I needed new clothes because I didn't really pack a lot while I was traveling.
I sigh and get up to dress.

" I just wish my life was as easy as Wattpad you know," I say looking into the mirror

Today is going to be a long day. I grab my purse and get downstairs. Locking up, I get into my BMW and drive to the mall.

.
.
.
.

Thanks for reading💕
I'm yet to organize and update the schedule but id let you know when I do.

Like. Comment. Share
Word Count: 553
Proofread