AWD||FIVE

Ava
.

"Wh-what do you mean?"
He pats the spot beside him, still smirking.
" I can't sleep with you Cole," I say seriously "I need to get home"

" No, you don't. Now come over" he says gesturing for me to come to the bed.
I slowly walk towards the bed before getting in, I make sure there is a distance between us before settling under the duvet.
I settle on the pillow before turning my back towards Cole not wanting to see any of his facial expressions.
I hear a sigh come from Cole, and before I know it, I'm being pulled and flushed against his chest.
Cole nuzzles his head in my neck breathing in his scent on me before intertwining our legs together.

"Goodnight love"

***

I wake up when I feel a soft kiss on my forehead, then my right cheek, then the other cheek, I open my eyes to see Cole's gaze on my lips. He looks up and our eyes meet before smirking and slamming his lips unto mine.
I release an involuntary moan as my hands reach up to tug at Cole's hair.
He pulls away and starts placing kisses on my neck. In a few seconds, my shirt is off and I'm left with my bare chest. Taking my nipples in his mouth, he begins to suck on one of them while his hand is on the other.
My back arches off the bed due to pleasure and I am a moaning mess.

" Cole.." I breathe out

He grunts as he continues his assault on my neck

"I need you"

" mm...not yet baby"

" Now Cole" I whine

" Beg me," he says, and I could feel him smirking

"Please, Cole. I need you" I was getting restless

" As you wish princess"

" Stop with the egotistical attitude, will you? Quit being so arrogant "

" I'm not arrogant love"

" Yes, you are. My ex couldn't even satisfy me and he was as arrogant as you are, so-"
My words are cut short as Cole slams into me leading me to release a loud moan.

" You were saying?" he smirks

" Cole... I don't think I can-"

He silences me with a full-blown kiss before he starts to move slowly.
" Faster!"
He slams into me increasing his pace until he's hitting my G-spot making me see stars.
I moan in pleasure as he starts rubbing my clit increasing the amount of pleasure I was feeling until my eyes rolled back.
" God, you're so tight"
He keeps thrusting into me harder and I feel the pressure build and I feel my high approaching.

" Cole... I'm close"

" Cum for me baby"

I moan at his name as I release, he doesn't stop and keeps going until I cum a second time.

***
After going for the third time, I force Cole to let me go and he insists on driving me home.
" What of my car?"
" My driver will be directly behind us"
" Okay"

We get into his car and drive off.
We pull into my driveway when I see Jamal step out of his house.

" Shit. Shit. Shit," I curse looking to see Jamal looking at the car in confusion. He couldn't see us because the windows were tinted.
" What?" Cole asks
" Um, n-nothing. Thanks for the ride, Cole. You can leave now" I say as I see Jamal start to walk towards the car. I give him a quick peck on his lips and rush out.

Jamal's gaze lands on me and a smile breaks out on his face.
"Hey, Jamal" I greet giving him a side hug.

" Hey Ava" He leans in for a kiss and my eyes widen.

" Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hands off the merchandise Jamir"

I turn around to see Cole walking towards us with a scowl etched on his face.

"It's Jamal, and who are you?"

" Cole, Jamal. Jamal, Cole" I introduce both of them.

" Is he your brother?"Jamal asks with a confused look on his face.

I'm about to answer until I hear Cole scoff,
" Far from it, brother"

" He looks like the dude who sent you flowers on our date. Bro couldn't just take a hint, huh?"

" Cole is a friend, Jamal" Cole scoffs at this and folds his hands.

" Uh, it was nice meeting you Cole" Jamal says skeptically "How about dinner tonight Ava?" he says smiling at me

" Bro, can you take your fucking eyes off my girl and get out of here!!" Cole growls grabbing me by my waist and pushing me behind him.

His girl

" So confident of you to lay claims. Need I remind you, You're the friend" Jamal retorts

Cole just looks at him amused before replying, " And You're the BROTHER"

>>>

I apologize for the short chapter and the late update.😕
I have been very busy
Thanks for reading 💕
Word count: 809
Proofread