AWD || SIX

Ava
.

I shut the front door, before turning to face Cole.
" Was that necessary?"
" Yes it was love"
I huff before taking off my shoes.
"Don't you have somewhere to go to?"
" No, not really" he answers following me as I go upstairs
" Well, I have a job at YOUR restaurant, which I'd like to get to so, you're excused "

" You're fired," he says suddenly
" You cant do that Cole"
" I can actually " he walks towards me, his hands going around my waist.
He places his lips on mine, kissing me softly.
" I'll pick you up on Friday"
" For?"
" Dinner sweetheart " he places a chaste kiss on my lips and he was gone.
I sigh and go into the kitchen, I pick a glass cup, fill it with some apple juice and take a seat by the kitchen island.
I take out my phone to see a message from Jamal asking me the same question he asked while we were outside. The same one I didn't get to answer.

Jamal:
Dinner on Saturday?

Me:
Sorry J. I'm busy Friday night through Saturday.

Jamal:
Its cool. Another time

Now I was feeling bad. Jamal has been nothing but nice to me.

Me:
How about you come over for dinner, tomorrow? Thursday.

Jamal:
Busy on Thursday. We'll see how it goes Ava. Maybe next week will be better.

Me:
Sure J

~

Thursday passes by quickly and its now Friday.
I'm seated in front of my mirror applying clear lip gloss unto my lips.
I was preparing to go over to Cole's for dinner. I smack my lips together before walking to my floor-length mirror to take a look at myself.
I was wearing a wine-colored sleeveless fitted satin gown with slit reaching my hip, and i pair it with my rose gold heels.
I'm satisfied with my appearance and i take a mirror pic. Fixing up my purse, i hear a notification come in and i see a message from Cole.

King:
Chinese or Italian?

Me:
Chinese please

King:
You're late btw

Me:
Omw<3

I arrive at Cole's house minutes later. I ring the doorbell and wait for Cole to open up, and he finally does.
" I ordered Chinese food" he says pulling me in.
" You look breathtaking" he whispers against my lips before finally placing his on mine.
" Let's go have dinner"

*After dinner*
Mature content:

I pull back from the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck, his eyes flickering down to my lips. His lips descending down onto mine again and I melted, the butterflies erupting in my stomach as my eyes flutter close. The kiss was rich and passionate, it was like the world disappeared around us leaving just him and I.
He fisted his hand into my hair his other arm tightening around my waist as he pulls me flesh to him. His tongue swipes along my bottom lip, I grant him access, his tongue dives in trying to establish dominance.
His lips traveled down from my lips to my neck, kissing softly against my collarbone, his tongue licking up my neck as I let out a soft moan. His hand moved up my chest as he kissed my neck. I gasped as he pinched my erect nipple through my dress, his hand glided into my dress through the top as he clutched my breast.

One of his hands goes to my throat as the other rests below my knee as he slams deep inside of me making me moan loudly as I fist the sheets, my head rolling back as my back arches off the bed and my toes curl.
He thrusts deeper and deeper inside of me, yet again letting me feel every throbbing inch of his hard shaft. I moan loudly with every continuous and constant thrust as I tighten around his hard shaft, nearing my orgasm.
"Cum, mi amore," He breathes a throaty low groan.
As if he owns my body I instanly cum around his shaft with a loud moan, my legs shaking at the intense orgasm. His hands slightly tighten around my leg and throat as he lets out a husky moan as he me with his cum.

~
I wake up early the next morning to Cole underneath me, naked. His hand rests on my waist as he places a kiss on my forehead.
" Good morning love" his morning voice is sexy. Damn!!
" Morning! I'm going to take a shower and make breakfast"
" Sure. I'm going back to sleep"
I giggle before making my way to the bathroom.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Cole fast asleep. I pick out a white shirt from his closet and some shorts and head downstairs.

Getting everything I need, I start to make pancakes. I'm halfway through when the doorbell rings.
I open the door to see a beautiful lady, probably in her late fifties staring back at me. She had a striking resemblances to Cole, making me realize that she was Cole's mother.

" Hey, good morning" I greet her stepping aside so she'd come in.
" Oh, you are so beautiful. I can't believe Cole has been hiding you from me. I'm Sarah, Cole's mother and you?"
" Oh, I'm Ava Smith, ma'am"
" Nonsense! Call me Sarah" I smile at her
" Where is Cole?"
" He's upstairs, sleeping" i tell her pointing upstairs.
She shakes her head in disappointment, muttering some words under her breath before trudging upstairs.
I hear Coke groan and then silence.
I finish up with the pancakes just in time to see Cole and Sarah come downstairs. I laugh at the sight of Cole being dragged by his ear by his mom with a pained look etched on his face.
She releases him and he walks towards me placing a quick kiss on my lips.
Sarah clears her throat and sends a glare to Cole.
" Oh shit. Um, Ava, this is my mom, Sarah King. Mom, Ava" he says before walking away to brew some coffee.

Just Ava? What was I even expecting?
What are we?

I acknowledge his mom again before excusing my self, not feeling the need to stay for breakfast. I say goodbye to Sarah before glancing at Cole one last time.

Thanks for reading💕
Drop a comment
Proofread
Word count: 1,051