WELCOME!

Hey guys, thank you for giving my story a chance, I'm a relatively new writer, but I have a huge imagination, so enjoy my creation.

I want to write stories which would interest me, and the type of stories people like me would search for, so if your one of them, this is for you.

If you do have sensitive subjects, please read the trigger warnings listed below, and this will apply to all 3 books.

TW: alcohol, Sexual content, abuse, death and strong language.

that's all the warnings for now and I will update them later if there is a change.

I also want people to know that this is a safe space, so therefore, there will be no hate or bullying in the comment section, and that they will be deleted and reported, no one's perfect, so don't sit behind a screen and act like it. I don't want to come of as rude, i just want to make sure people feel safe here.

This is the Spotify playlist for THIS book, this playlist is not in the order of the chapters, it is fit for the overall vibe of the book and some because it fits the characters aesthetic. I will update it at the end of this book, its not necessary to use this, but you can if you want to, i listened to this while writing this book so... some songs might not make sense now, but it will soon.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/0tP9e7TvkyZQFPBCFKSf74?si=9e697e13b0934652

That's all for now.

Enjoy:)

Hailey Potter<3