CHAPTER 8 <3

Severus Snape's P.O.V

Today is the first day of the new semester, but it was also Evans's first day officially teaching with me, oh lord! what hell hole have I gotten myself into, she is not bad necessarily in potions, she has her OWLS and NEWTS, and when I tested her, she was......more. Or less...decent, but after that day she became jumpier around me, I can catch her staring at me from time to time, lost in thought, I knew I had her where I wanted her, I'm going to enjoy tormenting her this year.

Last night Evans came over with her things to settle in, and we barely held a conversation which included the good old tormenting of each other, after she went to sleep, I did not hear from her again last night, ah! It's almost 7 Am, I'll give her 2 more minutes before I go into her room and drag her out of it.

*3 minutes later*

Alright! That's 3 minutes, I gave her more than enough time, and I'm going in. I walk up to her room and open the door with a loud sound, I see her jump at the sound and then she turned around.

"WHAT THE HELL SNAPE! what was that for? I could have been naked, at least you could have knocked before coming in."

"You were not, so it's alright, anyways, you are late, and on your first day, tsk tsk., not a great start Evans."

"It was 3 minutes let it go, and anyways I checked today's schedule, we don't have many classes, so inventory won't take time."

"That is not an excuse for incompetence and impunctuality. So, shall we go if you're done gaping at yourself in the mirror like the self-absorbed little girl you are?"

She glared at me through the mirror and then fixed her hair, but before she walked out, she wouldn't be Rose Marie Evans without sassing me, so that's what she did.

"I'm not a little girl!"

And then she walked out of the room in front of me, showing my shoulder on her way out, after a moment of silence I walked, taking big steps to catch up to her, and pulled her back by her shoulders, she winced and stopped.

"WHAT?", she snapped. "Nothing, anyways, here's a clipboard you can check the cupboard, that the student's ingredients and the one I will look over are my personal stores, which you are not allowed to go in without my permission."

"Ok, then I'll just go and do that."

After 25 minutes we both are done and we head down for breakfast, these are the teacher's last hours of peace as the students are scheduled to reach the castle tonight. We both walk in silence, the only sound being her heels clicking together on the tile floors.

When we reach the high table Evans sits next to me on my left and on my right is Minerva, I look at Evans and see her happily chatting away with the defence teacher and Hagrid, but mostly the defence professor, he is a 27-year old man who seemed decent enough especially since I tutored him while I was his teacher for a year.

In the middle of breakfast, they are still talking and laughing as if they have known each other for years, in reality, they did not talk at all when they were in school, and they only started talking yesterday at dinner, that's Evans for you, a social butterfly, making friends wherever she goes, how can someone be so comfortable with someone they met a night ago, people are not always as they seem to be.

Most people are done eating, but Evans and the defence professor are still chatting away, finally, being annoyed I decide to interrupt the "oh so delightful" conversation, by now Evans is laughing like a little girl on yule while her hand rest on his forearm, I roll my eyes and tap her on the shoulder and wait for her to turn around.

"Evans, if you are done with the  pleasantries, we should get going to review the lesson plans and clean up the classroom and the common room before the students get here." She rolls her eyes annoyingly and turns back to the professor to say her goodbyes, finally after 3 minutes she stands up.

As soon as we are out of sight I trip her purposely, but what I did not want to happen was her falling right on top of me knocking us both to the ground.

"Oof", she sits up straddling my legs in the process, after regaining her senses and rubbing her wrist, which she landed on, to soothe the pain, she hits me repeatedly on my chest.

"Snape, why did you trip me, do you have a death wish?" she bellows out all while still hitting me on my chest.

"Evans calm down and stop hitting me I'm going to bruise."

"Snape, does it look like I care if you bruise, heck I'm happy I'm the cause of it."

" Your a violent little witch aren't you, and apparently you also don't care that you are sitting on top of me right now, literally on top of me."

She quickly blushed so red that her face could be mistaken for the Weasley's hair, then she stood up and dusted herself off and started walking away without even helping me up, not that I needed her help or that I deserved her help, I admit I should have not tripped her, but I don't know why, I not only wanted to trip her but rip that defence teacher into pieces and feed him to Hagrid's dog fluffy, Merlin, what's wrong with me, and with that, I stand up and dust myself of and start walking fast to catch up to her I wonder she even remembers how to get to the classroom, or has she strayed as always?

A/N- Ahh, another chapter after soo long, I did one in all sev P.O.V, so I hope it was good