CHAPTER 3<3

Rose Evans's P.O.V

I land in Albus office and see him and Snape waiting for me, when I get out of the fireplace, I see snape gawking at me, its either he did not know I'm his assistant or its my outfit, can it be both??

"Ah Rose you're here, Severus, I'm sure you remember Rose, she is going to be your assistant".

Severus, with a slacked jaw, looks at Albus in shock and disbelief.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT" he bellowed out , "Jee thanks, I'm also excited about working with you" I say with sarcasm dripping in my voice.

I take this moment to get a good look at him, he has aged well, well most people won't think that, I have developed a more refined taste in men, which I wish I had, then maybe i wouldn't have to live in fear until i tell someone,his hair is a bit longer and he's got a bit of muscle now,and i've read somewhere that men with big noses have big-  WAIT!, what am I thinking,I HATE him, I can't think about him like that, ugh get it together Rose, get it together.

********************************************************************************

Severus Snape's P.O.V

After Albus said that I lost all thought process in my head, I lost the ability to think rationally, her, my worst enemy.

"ABSOLUTELY NOT" I bellowed out, then that attention seeking bitch faced "princess" said "Jee thanks, I'm also excited about working with you", the sarcasm evident in her voice.

I was about to have a go at her, but Albus gave us both a look which silenced me.

"I'm sure you two have grown up and can remain professional" Albus says while looking at the both of us.

"Yes sir", we both say while glaring at each other.

"Good, now Severus I want you to show Rose around and explain how your class works, and how you two can work together, things like that.

"Alright", I say in a monotone voice.

****************************************************************

Rose Evans's P.O.V

"Alright". he said in a monotone voice., "come a long, we don't have all day".

I roll my eyes but follow him anyways, I take long steps to catch up to hm, which eventually I did, when I did, I saw him looking me up and down with a red tint on his face, it's barely noticeable, but there.

I'm starting to get the reaction I want, at that I smirk to myself, sadly he noticed.

"What's got you so smug 'princess'? I can see you haven't changed a bit."

Ugh, i hate it when he calls me that, but i remain cool and decide to rile him up a bit. "Oh, nothing, just so happy we will be working together", I flutter my eyelashes at him, at that I see him losing all ounce of patience in his demeanour.

He suddenly pushed my up against the nearest wall and pinned my arms at my sides and leaned near my face, which Held a look of shock and nerves.

"Look here you little brat, I don't and don't want to know why your back here, especially as my assistant, but if you step an inch out of line, and I'll make your year a living hell, remember you listen to me, you're under my rule, while my assistant, you obey my rules, IS. THAT CLEAR." He said into my face while is eyes held an annoyed and angered look.

I looked at him with a surprised look, which changed into a smirk. "Barely five minutes in, and you already look like you want me dead, you're getting all worked up over nothing. You've changed, you're getting weak". I laughed a little menacingly as I said that which got him more agitated.

"I.AM NOT.WEAK, you deranged bitch" he bellowed out. "Ooooo feisty, I like it, back then you were just an arsehole,  but now you have some wit in your insults, I like it, it will keep the year interesting" I say as I escape his now loosen grip, leaving a fuming snape. "Are you coming or not?", with that I turn and slowly walk away, waiting for him to catch up, which he did eventually, after the shock has left his body.

"You, woman are going to be the death of me."

"I know." I sent him a cheeky wink.