CHAPTER 2 <3

CHAPTER 2

Severus Snape's P.O.V

I just came out of Albus's office, I just found out I'm getting an assistant to help me with my classes, lessen my workload as I just became head of house for Slytherin, but I don't need some incompetent idiot messing up my system, Albus said I already knew them, which might make the situation even worse, because most people I know are stupid dunderheads. He said that they would come here later to meet me so we can talk some things over, well let's see if they are competent enough to be remotely decent for me to accept their work ethic.

**********************************************************************

Rose Evans's P.O. V

I'm getting ready to go to Hogwarts to meet with Albus and Snape, God it's going to be one hell of a year, I can feel it, now what should I wear, you know since I'm not going to be around students today, I think I can tease Snape a bit today. why? Because I want to mess with him.

 why? Because I want to mess with him

Ok I think this should do, I looked hot, it was form fitting and it highlighted my curves nicely, he could never stand people liking me, well let's see if he can take his eyes of me today.

I go downstairs and everyone's looking at me.

"Umm Rosie are you sure you aren't trying to impress someone?" James asked with a raised eyebrow.

"You think I'm trying to impress Snape, I mean I did wear this for him, but a different reason" I smirked with an evil look in my eyes.

"Oh no that is the look I don't want to deal with, I better not get a howler from him after the first day" Lilly says tiredly while Harry snickered.

"don't worry it will be fine, ok I'm off now, bye guys love you all." I kiss Lilly and James on the cheek and Harry on the forehead, and with that I walk over to the floo, and I floo over to Albus's office.

A/N-Yall i know it's a small chapter, but longer ones are on the way