PROLOUGE

3rd person P.O.V

Rose Marie Evans, the world's Most perfect girl, as people would call her, it would seem like she had the perfect life.

She's Beautiful, smart, loving and rich family, she has everything she could want.

But it doesn't mean her life can't go downhill.

It all started when her older sister Lilly got her Hogwarts letter, her life feels like it changed, even in the slightest.

Her parents started showing lily off as a very lucky and smart child, not that Rose minded, she liked being in the shadow for a while, then her other sister petunia started avoiding them, lily because she was a "freak", and Rose because she supported lily.

After Lilly left, her life somewhat had returned to normal, Petunia was still ignoring her, but it was fine.

Then 4 years later Rose got her letter, and now she has gained more attention.

She then goes to Hogwarts and has a life there.

She was very friendly to everyone, the marauders, the Blacks, the Malfoys, even the professors loved her, she did top every class.

And to make her stand out even more, she is the first muggle-born to be sorted into Slytherin in over a hundred years, but lucky for her it's also been a hundred years since the blood and house 🏠 prejudice had ended.

Despite her perfection, she still had one enemy, Severus Snape

He is her sister's best friend, but for some reason could not stand next to her for more than a class period unless he must, for example: family dinners with the Evans.

You see Severus is over at lily's house a lot, because unlike Rose, Severus doesn't have a loving home.

His father is a drunk, abusive muggle who hurts him and his mother because of their magic, shitty I know.

Well after they graduated, they had their own life, lily and James got married, and so did Remus and Sirius. And Severus got a job as the potions master at Hogwarts.

While Rose, made new friends and even got a boyfriend, they were the power couple of Hogwarts, the couple everyone was jealous of, the couple everyone wanted to be. But then again, her enemy came into view, but in a worse way, he was her professor.After Rose and her friends graduated, Rose and her Boyfriend, whose name is Jack, Jack Hyde (there might be more than 1 reference here😉) went abroad.

But then Rose comes Back to the UK Wizarding world Suddenly, but she returns single as a pringle.

The only explanation she gave was that she missed her family and friends, and that she wanted to spend more time with her nephew Harry. Did I mention Lilly and James had a son??

Well now that she is back, she is going to need a job, but what??

Please vote and comment

THX

Hailey Potter <3